ForumsGamesModern Warfare 2

1600 264799
FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

This thread is for anything related to Modern Warfare 2. Post your classes, reviews, glitches you found,random talk about the game, or anything else. Although if you wanna talk about, and see other peoples tactics/strategys for playing MW2, then go here: http://armorgames.com/community/thread/4811627/mw2-your-best-tactics-in-free-for-all because I don't want to repeat a topic.

• 1,600 Replies
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

what about for those of us who arent?

then screw you? I dunno, I wasnt talking to those who werent.

I don't even know why you would ask that question.
thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

*waits for Dan to post a picture of him M40*

DDX's name is Dan?
Mine is to! haha, thats pretty cool. I have an M40 too as well.
Elitemagical
Elitemagical
1,207 posts
Nomad

You think it's easy? Lol.

Teleportation, invincibility, and oneshot kill? Yes I do.

got a brand new sniper rifle, pictures will follow

Isn't there an age restriction on bearing guns in America or do you get a license whenever?
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

Mine is to! haha, thats pretty cool. I have an M40 too as well.

mines not a BB gun
Isn't there an age restriction on bearing guns in America or do you get a license whenever?

18 for rifles 21 for handguns.
*waits for Dan to post a picture of him M40*

I can probably take some with my phone camera since my other camera is broken D:
Teleportation, invincibility, and oneshot kill? Yes I do.

you die a lot if you get too rush happy, but knife running, you are pretty much guaranteed 1 kill with commando pro, though I prefer ninja and flank them to string together a killstreak
Elitemagical
Elitemagical
1,207 posts
Nomad

18 for rifles 21 for handguns.

Why do you need to be older to fire a handgun? I would have always expected you needed to be older to fire a rifle than a handgun. :S

you die a lot if you get too rush happy, but knife running, you are pretty much guaranteed 1 kill with commando pro, though I prefer ninja and flank them to string together a killstreak

I suppose it's not their strategy that gets to me the most, I suppose it's that people can miss you with a knife - i.e run straight past you - and still get the kill. Invincibility and teleportation are bad (because it makes them very hard to kill when they're flanking you) but the fact that they don't even have to slash at you is ridiculous. The number of times I've either directly stabbed them and it hasn't classed as a hit or I've stood running at them for like 10 seconds and when I try and knife he just halts and swings it stupidly in the air has pissed me off.

BTW, got COD 4 to work. Awesome game. There's such a sense of place - all the guns sounds very real and all the maps look like places that the military would go rather than MW2's very Spec. Op-ish maps. Only problem I have with it is the lack of secondaries.
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

Why do you need to be older to fire a handgun? I would have always expected you needed to be older to fire a rifle than a handgun. :S

because handguns you can conceal, but a rifle.... yea try concealing that... "oh thats just my... massive dong... 27 inches... yea thats right"
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

Yo kirbzy, i think it's an AWM (AWP biotches) not M40A3 either that it is a M40A1 with scope and tactical stock.

the M40A3 in real life is a modded R700 with hyper tune trigger. and that's really about it

MrTrogable
MrTrogable
125 posts
Nomad

^what DDX said.

Knife running is harder than you think if you use ninja instead of commandinvincible. I personally use the magnum tac'd.

Yep, Salvage officially sucks royal balls. I don't like it at all.

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

mines not a BB gun

you lucky little ....

I have a .308 but thats about it for real guns.
Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

To anyone who thinks MLC Tac knifing is fair (and hard)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D__VfutA6k

MrTrogable
MrTrogable
125 posts
Nomad

All I have by the way of guns is my dad's .22... XD

Isn't this an MW2 thread?

DaSickaJ
DaSickaJ
98 posts
Nomad

tbh online is really disapointing. But i love the campaign. It is INCREDIBLY EPIC and is one of the only game ill go back and replay the campaign for fun. Online call of duty however.... really gets on my nerves. THANK GOD FOR BATTLEFIELD BAD COMPANY 2. you COD nerds need to play that game. now thats a real game.

The Double shotgun couldnt be more retarded. Even tho they took of the custom sensitivity people still try to put it on high and swing them around to shoot fast. Depowering the models still didnt help... lets put stopping power on and that solves that problem...

Remember those cool sniper fights in Call of duty 4? yeah that was intense and fun. Not anymore... Lets put a thermal on and call it a day. Completely ruins the point of wasteland. To easy to pick people off across the map. Oh and get this i saw a AK-47 with a heartbeat sensor.... and a thermal? with red tiger camo. I mean come on... its getting ridiculous. that ruins the gun period... COD has some good thing but i think they went a little to far with what you can do with the guns..

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

I have a pellet gun with 1500 fps, using high velocity metalcoated (custom) pellets... O.O

Anywho, I just got online, and Im doing okay, 122 deaths and 88 kills. Althernating between UMP .45, RPD, and the Intervention.

My Gamertag name is stupid. I had a friend over, and he put in for me while I was in the restroom, so I'm not gonna tell you guys until I get it changed...

Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

So the new patch apparently fixed the following (from what I can tell)

OMA n00b tubes
pavelow killstreak count
"join session in progress" (lack of) for FFA and cage match
pp2000 buff
other buffs?

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

wait did they just patch it today? because... I didnt see it, and I've played this morning

Showing 856-870 of 1600