ForumsGamesModern Warfare 2

1600 264803
FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

This thread is for anything related to Modern Warfare 2. Post your classes, reviews, glitches you found,random talk about the game, or anything else. Although if you wanna talk about, and see other peoples tactics/strategys for playing MW2, then go here: http://armorgames.com/community/thread/4811627/mw2-your-best-tactics-in-free-for-all because I don't want to repeat a topic.

• 1,600 Replies
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

OMA n00b tubes

I don't think they are going to patch that.

1. because I use it and it is legit way to get kills.
2. because it's part of the game
3. people need to stop crying.

4. I think the are patching the glitch where you can shoot guns with a riotshield on you, and shoot the turret with a riot shield in front of you and on your back.
5. and do the wasteland out of radiation zone map glitch

and the patch hasnt been implemented.
Elitemagical
Elitemagical
1,207 posts
Nomad

I was sent into spiralling depression today. I don't think you quite understand how necessary the mute option is - but this will enlighten you:

Today . . . Whilst I was peacefully playing MW2 a French guy turned on his microphone, and Rick Roll'd the entire lobby. Ouch . . .

Elitemagical
Elitemagical
1,207 posts
Nomad

I was in a modded server. When you started sprinting you went pretty fast but everything else seemed normal. So after about thirty seconds of happily sprinting around Underpass I finally found someone to face a nice M21 EBR bullet into. I got about 9 billion exp. from it. From 53 - Prestige in about 30 seconds. I am seriously hoping Valve don't find out, I don't want to be banned. :S

Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

The patch came out the day of the map pack.. you already have it.

Oma noon tubes were "fixed" by creating an additional 6 second pause before replenishing the tubes.

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

Really? because Im still getting my tubes in 3 seconds.

GuitarHeroFtw
GuitarHeroFtw
859 posts
Nomad

Really? because Im still getting my tubes in 3 seconds

You noob tube? I'm going to hunt you down and eat your family.
:P Probably takes 3 seconds because of sleight of hand?
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

You noob tube? I'm going to hunt you down and eat your family.

?

I go like 40- 10 with OMA tubes dude. why would you not tube? it takes skill to know where to aim.

uh no, because Im using one man army.
BubbleBeast23
BubbleBeast23
44 posts
Nomad

Do y'all like the new thing they just made us download on CODMW2,more points for each kill and assist?? and the downloadable stuff??

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

Today . . . Whilst I was peacefully playing MW2 a French guy turned on his microphone, and Rick Roll'd the entire lobby. Ouch . . .

that's horrible...

I was in a modded server.

A friend I know in real life invited me into one of those... I'm curious to see how people do that 4 perk 3 gun hack... That is what IW should really patch.
Elitemagical
Elitemagical
1,207 posts
Nomad

That is what IW should really patch.

Nah, I bet IW employees have loads of fun on those servers because they can't bear playing in the laggy conditions that they sold us. XD

I go like 40- 10 with OMA tubes dude. why would you not tube? it takes skill to know where to aim.

*innocent coughing* Yup. It definitely does DDX. </sarcasm>
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

*innocent coughing* Yup. It definitely does DDX. </sarcasm>
through the slits in the bunkers on afghan? yea. also if people get too close you're screwed cause they can shoot you and the grenade doesnt detonate. yea there is a fine line of skill and just randomly shooting it into the air.
nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

meh noob tubes ruined the game. It doesnt matter where u are, it causes an insta kill one shot. you dont even need an aimer on the guy, it can be behind him, infront of him, or even to the sides of him. Its basically just a glorified grenade. Anyways i dont mind getting killed by the thumper, but the noob tube is a weap attachment... so basically a thumper attached to a gun. great

Elitemagical
Elitemagical
1,207 posts
Nomad

through the slits in the bunkers on afghan? yea.

Yup. If you're not shooting at the other bunker or at the mountain top I really don't see the difficulty in that. Aiming around the area is much easier than aiming precisely at the person.

also if people get too close you're screwed cause they can shoot you and the grenade doesnt detonate.

So? It's also hard to win at close range with G18s whilst the other guys got a SPAS-12 that doesn't mean that akimboing G18s requires skill.

yea there is a fine line of skill

Like completely missing and getting a kill and firing over a hill and getting a shot? Both seem pretty unskillful to me.
hypoxia
hypoxia
589 posts
Nomad

G-18's are good if you can control the recoil, and devesate with Akimbo.
Spas-12 is all-round pwnage.

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs102.snc3/15014_110672122296233_100000603386944_167916_4463439_n.jpg
the AI Arctic Warfare Magnum, better known as the AWP

1400 fps 10 black powder pellet clip (not BBs cause that stuff is a joke)

bolt action, 12.5 pounds 3-9x40 scope with UV film
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs102.snc3/15014_110672138962898_100000603386944_167920_1207822_n.jpg
had to prop it up with my foot lol
http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs102.snc3/15014_110672125629566_100000603386944_167917_5931581_n.jpg

this thing will. break sh*t. like glass, wood boards, ect.

cheers

Showing 871-885 of 1600