The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernDiet Coke

172 27252
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

So, I'm in a house... with nothing but diet coke. I just had a pizza and recently opened one of these diet cokes because you just can't eat pizza without a nice refreshing soda, right? I personally hate the taste of diet coke a lot. Now I have half a Diet Coke can sitting next to me, half full, and I feel like my stomach is going to explode. Maybe I should have had a nice cup of tea instead...

Does anyone else hate diet soda? Is there anybody here who can tolerate it, or (God forbid) love the taste of diet soda? Would you drink diet soda if it was the only thing in the house, or regular soda if diet is your preference? I want opinions!

• 172 Replies
Crab65
Crab65
327 posts
Nomad

No they don't taste like the original.

I said it tasted a bit like it. I didn't say it tasted exactly like it.

The reason why you are able to drink so much sugar is because you drink it cold. If you have it cold you don't taste that much of the sugar in the pop.

I never drink it cold. And I like it sweeter. I'm sure there are a lot of others who do as well.

Try eating or drinking anything sugary. You will find yourself getting thirsty in no time. Whereas if you eat or drink something sugar free, it won't make you as thirsty.

Soda, both diet and non diet is bad for you. People should only drink water and natural juice.

My reasoning is that if you're going to die anyway, what's the point of being too healthy?

It's got bad crap in it.... Chemicals

Think about how many products have chemicals in them. There isn't much you can buy these days at the store that doesn't have some form of chemical in them. What matters is the type of chemicals in it, not that there are chemicals present.
iamnotironman
iamnotironman
1,287 posts
Nomad

i like diet and classic coke but ill have diet coke if theres no dr pepper, classic coke, or mountain dew

santajoe
santajoe
151 posts
Nomad

Diet coke is okay i can drink it but its not my favorite

FloydTC
FloydTC
2,906 posts
Nomad

according to family guy, diet coke is an excuse for fat women to eat anything they want.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Pepsi FTW! Diet soda = *gunshot,screaming*

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

In my opinion I don't care which brand it is, as long as it's cola.
And not diet or zero.

Alpha791
Alpha791
3,896 posts
Peasant

Diet drinks taste like pure $4!t. Pure, sugared $4!t. I hate it soooo much and I know what you mean with the pizza and soda thing. You just can't have pizza without soda.

Crab65
Crab65
327 posts
Nomad

Pure, sugared $4!t

Except without the sugar, because it's diet.
Alpha791
Alpha791
3,896 posts
Peasant

Except without the sugar, because it's diet.

Sry I meant to say pure splenda'd $4!t. lol
Graham
Graham
8,051 posts
Nomad

My old health teacher said diet coke actually gives you cancer.

She asked a dermatologist. (excuse sounding out the word)

XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

My old health teacher said diet coke actually gives you cancer.

what dosent give you cancer. it seems like every thing can give you cancer.
Graham
Graham
8,051 posts
Nomad

DDT doesn't

at least according to many tropical disease scientists.

chitown
chitown
1,614 posts
Farmer

In my opinion I don't care which brand it is, as long as it's cola.
And not diet or zero.

I totally agree with you.
I dont care what kind of cola it is, it just cant be diet.
Crab65
Crab65
327 posts
Nomad

it seems like every thing can give you cancer.

If you have too much of anything, it probably will give you cancer; if not heart, liver, or kidney failure.
ligaboy
ligaboy
1,051 posts
Peasant

Diet Coke is disgusting, I never drink it. My friend only drinks diet coke, and prefers it to any other beverage. It makes me cringe.

Showing 31-45 of 172