The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernDiet Coke

172 27253
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

So, I'm in a house... with nothing but diet coke. I just had a pizza and recently opened one of these diet cokes because you just can't eat pizza without a nice refreshing soda, right? I personally hate the taste of diet coke a lot. Now I have half a Diet Coke can sitting next to me, half full, and I feel like my stomach is going to explode. Maybe I should have had a nice cup of tea instead...

Does anyone else hate diet soda? Is there anybody here who can tolerate it, or (God forbid) love the taste of diet soda? Would you drink diet soda if it was the only thing in the house, or regular soda if diet is your preference? I want opinions!

• 172 Replies
Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

Also Diet Coke has like mock sugar in it! Sweetener as we call it and it can give you diarrhea. I know it's disgusting but that's the truth. In some chewing gum in Australia they put laxatives which also give you diarrhea if you have too much! I stick to Coke (Original) or Pepsi.

DefinitelyCrazy
DefinitelyCrazy
344 posts
Nomad

I don't think divulge the information I am about to say is smart but. Antifreeze is supposed to taste really good but deadly. Go wiki it.

That's true, antifreeze is very sweet, that is why so many animals die from drinking it. It costs the company too much to put chemicals in that make it taste bitter.
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

PHENYLKETONURICS: CONTAINS PHENYLALANINE

DrCool1
DrCool1
210 posts
Bard

Soda, both diet and non diet is bad for you. People should only drink water and natural juice. I don't think there are to many health freaks on AG though.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

PHENYLKETONURICS: CONTAINS PHENYLALANINE

Oh do I EVER hate codons and anti codons..... And all that stuff about the NEW diet drinks that taste like the regular thing...that's all a bunch of crap rofl
dimismx
dimismx
169 posts
Nomad

I don't like diet coke,neither other diet sodas.Taste is so different from the original one.Now,if the last soda in the fridge was a diet one,i would drink it but i wouldn't enjoy it.

waluigi
waluigi
1,946 posts
Shepherd

I think I will introduce a new diet soda: Ciet Doke! Tastes nothing like Coke!

Courtesy of Ted L. Nancy

goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

I never drink diet coke, because I don't like neither it's taste nor I think that it's good for my health, it's way better not drinking it at all.
When I want to drink Coke I drink the normal one.

chitown
chitown
1,614 posts
Farmer

diet coke is soooo disgusting i
if there is nothing to drink but diet coke, i will drink water from the sink which isnt good either

Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

Waters better for you than Soda... Soda is quiet bad for you but screw it . as Homer Simpson says if it tastes good it must be good for you!

Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

Normal coke is yum...

diet coke is the same thing as the normal one, its just more healthy

Diet Coke isn't that good for you ... It's got bad crap in it.... Chemicals !! I think it does anyway...
Bjiscuit
Bjiscuit
610 posts
Nomad

I hate coke.. i just do. never had a taste for it. i can drink coca-cola if im real thirtsy..

Anyone ever had Inca-cola?

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

It contains Aspartame which is pretty much poisonous.. Check it out..

waluigi
waluigi
1,946 posts
Shepherd

How about this soda: Piet Depsi? Taste nothing like Coke!

Also courtesy of Ted L. Nancy

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Piet Depsi

May I ask what that is.. *cough*

Lol
Showing 16-30 of 172