The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernDiet Coke

172 27254
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

So, I'm in a house... with nothing but diet coke. I just had a pizza and recently opened one of these diet cokes because you just can't eat pizza without a nice refreshing soda, right? I personally hate the taste of diet coke a lot. Now I have half a Diet Coke can sitting next to me, half full, and I feel like my stomach is going to explode. Maybe I should have had a nice cup of tea instead...

Does anyone else hate diet soda? Is there anybody here who can tolerate it, or (God forbid) love the taste of diet soda? Would you drink diet soda if it was the only thing in the house, or regular soda if diet is your preference? I want opinions!

• 172 Replies
SilentQ
SilentQ
601 posts
Nomad

why would diet coke give you skin cancer?

Because the pure evil that is Diet Coke touches the lips and tongue. Yes, Diet Coke is so terrible that it will cause cancer upon contact! Full-body too!
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

My friend only drinks diet coke, and prefers it to any other beverage.

Is your friend a middle-aged fat woman? Because I can understand if he/she is.
WexMajor82
WexMajor82
1,026 posts
Nomad

Fun fact: Diet and Zero have the same ingredients.
Look it up! It was a markeitng move!
Man didn't drink diet (or light, as it's called in Italy) because it sounded a litte bit too gay.
So, the geniuses at the Coke invented the Zero! Ooooh! With a new manly name! And a little different quantity of... NOTHING!

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

Fun fact: Diet and Zero have the same ingredients.

Seeing as I'm having a hard time finding a reliable source online I will have a look next time I am at the store.
deadhead50
deadhead50
341 posts
Nomad

DIET COKE FTW EWW

kolombok
kolombok
32 posts
Nomad

Yeah, diet beverages suck pretty bad... especially coke.

cmb2kool
cmb2kool
378 posts
Nomad

its ok in my opinion

German3945
German3945
996 posts
Nomad

everything may give you cancer, and diet Coke may do it faster, but

Diet Coke literally tastes like cancer to me. I hate it. Diet Pepsi is better but still not that good.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Diet Coke literally tastes like cancer to me.

You've tasted cancer? Lol.
EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,220 posts
Nomad

Nothing wrong with it in my opinion. It's no different or worse than anything else, just slightly more bitter.

You guys are highly over-exaggerating.

jaza_m
jaza_m
1,356 posts
Nomad

I hate all coke except for Vanilla coke. Normal coke give my teeth a really yuck chalky feeling.

La max ice and Regal Cola on the other hand is to die for Imo

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

You've tasted cancer?

Take it from me, it does not taste good.

I hate all coke except for Vanilla coke. Normal coke give my teeth a really yuck chalky feeling.

And Vanilla Coke doesn't? That's a bit weird, considering that Vanilla Coke has the same amount of sugar, if not more, than regular Coke.
Angelofdeathandlight
Angelofdeathandlight
76 posts
Nomad

Oh man, I totally hate it when that happens. I'll be at someone's house and they're like "Hey, do you want a pop?" and I'm all "S*it yeah, why would I not want a pop? Hit me up" so then they're like okay, here you go and they pull out diet pops and I'm all "Oh God, shoot me now" but I don't say that cause it's rude and I'm not rude so I drink the pop and it's like making me gag so every time I have a sip I hid the flavour by taking a huge bite of food but then I run out of food so I get more so I eat way to much food cause I don't want them to think their pop is total a*s so now I look like a fatty cause I ate like 10x the food they did so now were all done and they leave their pop on the table and I'm like "Yo, don't you want your pop?" and they're all "Naw, I hate the taste of diet pop" and I'm go
that was funny!
Crab65
Crab65
327 posts
Nomad

La max ice and Regal Cola on the other hand is to die for Imo

I have actually never heard of either one of those. Are they marketed in America at all?
digi_cai
digi_cai
272 posts
Viceroy

I love Coke Zero!

Showing 46-60 of 172