ForumsGamesThe Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games

1387 617983
Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

This is "The Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games Thread" where you can share just what the title says. Got a favorite game? Or know a game everyone should play? Share your favorite game or the best game or your top picks here!

Explain why they are the best! Convince others to play!

Please avoid short answers and generally spamming in this thread.

• 1,387 Replies
chives1
chives1
27 posts
Peasant

My favorite games on this site are Protector IV and IV.V, mainly because of the length and building up of units throughout the whole game that I very rarely see in Tower Defense games. I'd love to see another of those come out. I also like Amorphous Plus, Upgrade Complete 2, any of Jmbt02's (John's) games, which basically include anything with elephants, hedgehogs, or guys with giant hammers smashing turtles.

Anthonyk30
Anthonyk30
38 posts
Constable

KINGDOM RUSH!!!!! Very addicting and fun.

ShadowDrake
ShadowDrake
6 posts
Nomad

Phage wars and vortex wars are good multiplayer strategy games

xyugisx
xyugisx
5 posts
Farmer

My best game was a Kingdom rush. That was very interesting and really fun.

ayosuaa
ayosuaa
26 posts
Nomad

kingdom rush, one of my faved TD, many features like achievements, mode, and upgrades.

116 posts
Nomad

Right now, Warfare 1917. Spent a lot of time playing it, it just has mad replay value IMO.

vungi
vungi
259 posts
Blacksmith

Grasy fairis
It's new but EPIC
there can be some issues and bugs
(try to use mozilla firefox)

Luna3
Luna3
4 posts
Nomad

My favorite game is :
kingdom rush - awsome strategy game
jacksmith - blacksmith who need money - try
and cactus mccoy - i love to hit thief by a shovel

doode96
doode96
18 posts
Peasant

Definetly Kingdom Rush. The game was llong, fun and could prove quite a challenge even on easy. I found it a good game, played it for hours and hours\\

VeoliaOfScania
VeoliaOfScania
15 posts
Jester

There's a lot of fantastic games on AG. There are some I would like to talk about:

Haunt the House - I think it was the game that made me continue playing on AG. Even if there's just one house to haunt it's still the best.

The Crush the Castle-games are also my favorites. Improving yourself in how to crush castles, your own and others.

Paradox Embrace - I really love the music, since I'm a musical girl. I love the concept - same person three worlds.

Musaic Box - As I told you, I'm musican, and I love this game

Achievement Unlocked - very impressive game, more of those!

I'll be back with more comments about the games

samb1011
samb1011
1 posts
Nomad

Flight because its forces you to be involved and doesnt end to quickly

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Best TD: Kingdom Rush
Best Multiplayer: Exit Path
Best Single Player: Raze

Some of the games i also think were pretty awesome are Bad Eggs and Sushi Cat.

tegan190
tegan190
783 posts
Nomad

For those of you who like a fun, random and simple arcade game. Try dandy, it's lots of fun and one of my personal favorites.

asdfmovie1234
asdfmovie1234
1 posts
Nomad

Abobos Big adventure is an amazing game. It involves games from past systems like the Ness and other ones. The plot is really good and Abobo just makes the game twice as fun. One of my favorite games.

ohyeah54
ohyeah54
2 posts
Nomad

I really love BIT dungeon. I don't know why, I just play it for hours on end! It doesn't even end!

Showing 1141-1155 of 1387