ForumsGamesThe Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games

1387 617982
Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

This is "The Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games Thread" where you can share just what the title says. Got a favorite game? Or know a game everyone should play? Share your favorite game or the best game or your top picks here!

Explain why they are the best! Convince others to play!

Please avoid short answers and generally spamming in this thread.

• 1,387 Replies
doomagedonn
doomagedonn
14 posts
Nomad

the best game i have found so far is called jacksmith followed by pixel 2 and pixel there are also road of the dead all the sushi cats corporation inc and many many more

GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
889 posts
Nomad

Exit Path 2 was a bit of a letdown for me in comparison to the first one, which used to be my favorite game on here for the reasons it was fun and addictive, but now the multiplayer doesn't even work.
For now, I'd have to say Crystal Saga, I'm about level 24 and have only been playing it a day or too, but find it quite enjoyable.

canada24
canada24
12 posts
Nomad

The best game is not one but a series called gemcraft. I like td games and they ar eby far the best

toprichieboy
toprichieboy
82 posts
Nomad

COLONY. That game has multiplayer, an awesome single player Campaign, which is actually difficult but easy to pick up, AI that talks and actually helps you. I rate it 10/10. If you liked starcraft or warcraft 3 ( not WoW) then you will be very taken with this game.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Exit Path 2 was a bit of a letdown for me in comparison to the first one

Finally I'm not the only one to think so! The first one had a big focus on finishing the level quickly...you could keep yourself going forward and as long as you could jump at the right time you would be fine. In the 2nd one there are plenty of times where I'm just standing there...waiting...for...a..chance...to...move
crackrock
crackrock
2 posts
Nomad

i like any MMO, because i can play on friends home or office, this really good

terkoiz132
terkoiz132
1 posts
Shepherd

kingdom rush and incursion...

because its really exciting you know and for me the two of them is one of the best games(TD-towerdefense) so yeah...

HixiStix
HixiStix
4 posts
Peasant

I think my favorite game is Bunny Flags 2. It isn't easy to beat but not to hard to finish. Takes a while to complete but is fun the whole way through. I love the Engineer class also. I highly recommend it if you give the game a try. I really is worth it=D

lolchrisgarone
lolchrisgarone
7 posts
Peasant

I think the MMO Dino Storm is the best because it has good grapics and it has 4 different regions i can visit

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

People...please remember this is the "Best/favorite game(s) on AG and why thread"...not the "dump/spam your favorite games here thread". Give reasons for why you like it

I really enjoy the Sonny games...why? Because I like the simplistic rpg feel to it, while at the same time giving me plenty of opportunities to have to think out the battle

molyk22222
molyk22222
3 posts
Nomad

papa's games
i love so much freezeria and pancakeria etc.
this games are very ,,yummy'' and when i play e.g.
wingeria i want go to KFC but when i fed i love this games and i still hungry

Krataofheart
Krataofheart
1 posts
Farmer

I do enjoy mos flash games but I think castaway was a great "companion" type game that let you build a new friend even late game.

nogman57
nogman57
9 posts
Peasant

My favorite few games have got to be the Raze Series (great gameplay, graphics, and storylines!!), and, i guess, Kingdom Rush... i'm not a huge TD guy, but KR was really fun.

Sukidama
Sukidama
4 posts
Nomad

I think infectonator is a good one, as well as sonny, oh God, sonny is perfect. And sonny 2 too. The best ever Single-Player Flash RPG I ever played.

racerking5
racerking5
1 posts
Peasant

the best is last stand dead zone
very competitive, and i like building for survival and gather resources and use the aid of other compounds and players

Showing 1156-1170 of 1387