ForumsGamesMMORPG/RPG please read!

311 66440
moneychoker
moneychoker
74 posts
Nomad

Hello there! If you know of any good mmorpg or rpg with no spyware or bugs please post the good ones you know here!

Thanks
Moneychoker,

• 311 Replies
DarkLiquidus
DarkLiquidus
21 posts
Nomad

Cabal online, Metin 2, Lineage 2, Mu online.

Judas_Krist_xxx
Judas_Krist_xxx
92 posts
Nomad

mechquest,dragonfable,adventure quest,runescape,aq worlds,gunz

powerboy10
powerboy10
96 posts
Peasant

Cabal Online, maplestory.
*cough* mechquest,dragonfable,adventure quest and runescape sucks *cough*

random_player_of_ag
random_player_of_ag
2,636 posts
Nomad

Ogame, spaceinvasion.

Thats all I don't have time to play games

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

I like WOW cause it is fun playing all those games like vampireism.

klint26
klint26
557 posts
Peasant

runescape is the only one i know and play

Kittymaster
Kittymaster
17 posts
Nomad

Hmmmmm toughie free mmo's/rpgs usually suck but if you want a free one
pick one that isn't advertised everywhere with a balanced Pvp and a good community so i would recommend angels online but BE WARNED this game is tough on people new to the MMO genre you have been warned

whitecello
whitecello
5 posts
Nomad

runescape is for fat nerds with no life and wow who the hell dates girls online? (usually ugly or guys in disguise)
and if ANY thing i like adventure quets worlds.. its pretty fun but its not worth watsin money on.

whitecello
whitecello
5 posts
Nomad

runescape is gay wow who plays that

Bobitho
Bobitho
262 posts
Nomad

I would say Alienaa.com is one of the best but the rules on the game are quite strict. You train battle, participate in guilds. There is also game wide contests were you win game prizes and also real life prizes like money and gift cards. The game is not that complicated and when you first join there is a great tutorial that teaches all the basics. Most people on the game are very nice and if you get into a guild you level much, much faster. I was kicked from the game about 3 months ago and I have yet to know the reasons on the banning. I think the only major in the game would be the staff. They are very controlling and often make decisions about the game to befit them and mostly them only. Lots of the staff are very unhelpful which is a let down but the game and the other people are great! Another great thing about the game is that there is an awesome stock exchange system that makes it that you can makes lots of money if your smart. The system runs off of actual events going on in the game. Ex. If lots of people are buying herbs(which heal you) off the market and supply goes up the stock becomes way more valuable.
Pros+
+Great customization of characters.
+Best battling system out there.
+Awesome Talents and Professions that you can train.
+It doesn't cost anything(real money) unless you choice that you want to pay so you can get more stuff.
Con-
-Staff are not helpful at all.
-It takes very long to level if your not in a guild.

Hopes this helps you and all people who read this.

vetdude
vetdude
96 posts
Nomad

World of warcraft or wow for short at "worldofwarcraft.com"
Runescape at "runescape.com"
Both MMORPG

mummy162
mummy162
2 posts
Nomad

AQ Worlds by the makers of adventurequest, mechquest, and dragonfable. You can play with other players, fighting monsters together. It's really fun.

DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

Shaiya
metin 2
runescape
Last chaos
perfeckt world

slayer1kyle
slayer1kyle
91 posts
Nomad

Have you play Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction, Hero Online, Titan quest, Titan quest: Immortal Throne, Oblivion, Fallout 3. Those are all good. All of them have bugs, but no huge ones. Every game has bugs. With an 8800 GS you could play any of those fine on low/medium considering I can play all of them on low without any lag. But I have a crappy 7300 GS. You should be able to install them all and still have plenty of space on your hard drive. A tip, if you lag on games ALWAYS turn off the shadows on anything, shadows are worthless and only create lag in my opinion.

plurp
plurp
11 posts
Nomad

Runescape, :P no just joking runescape is kut

Showing 211-225 of 311