ForumsArt, Music, and WritingEndril and End Cold

389 82525
Nurvana
Nurvana
2,522 posts
Farmer

Everyone makes these, so I decided to try my luck. Please comment on what you think.

I use the people I'm friends with in the story, as well as random people I find compliment the story. All characters are from AG and are represented by their armatar. I don't have a title yet. The first post will be the first chapter.

• 389 Replies
OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

I hope that too. Spam alert beeping harder than ever BEEP BEEP!!! WE DEMAND THE NEXT PART!!! Lol.

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

Well, it is weekend. The weeekend started 9:20 minutes from now. You're late Nurv :P

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!!!

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,522 posts
Farmer

Well then...

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,522 posts
Farmer

Okay started; didn't finish. We'll see if I can get it in by the end of the week, as school has been in session as of last week. Shut the fuck up Sloth.

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

D: D: D: D: D: D: D:

OH NOOEESSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

-Starts Riot-

We want next chapter!

We want next chapter!!!

-Paste Weird Noises-

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,522 posts
Farmer

I want to work on it... so... bad....

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,522 posts
Farmer

A little to sate the fans

The rancid smell was gone. The sun was bright and warm, and the increasing trees and shrubs dotting the banks of the stream were cool shade from the unforgiving heat. Kawaii and Darkroot were almost to the forest and could see it on the horizon. Little did Kawaii know that Darkroot was a veritable Tibbers, and the simple fact was that he would not shut up. When he got to a speech on staph infection on his first cousinâs friendâs side of the family. Kawaii lost it and with one swipe of the paw sent him back into the stream, which had widened to a small river. The great body of water unnerved Kawaii, as being a rabbit he was not confident of his swimming skills. He sat back a preened at his fur while Darkroot climbed onto the banks laughing uproariously.
âI like getting wet!â
âShut up.â
By nightfall they were at the outskirts of the forest, and both looked up in awe at the giant trees above them. Darkroot, having a bit of treefrog in him, wasnât worse for the wear, but Kawaii was stunned. There was a din of insect calls coming from deeper in the forest, and he could not sleep. He lay on his side watching Darkroot chase stray fireflies, mumbling to himself. What was he doing here? It all started when his den was taken, now this? That stupid Rukia couldnât find them herself, now here he was, outside with the likes of an idiot frog. Worse things were rare. Yet soon he was asleep, and when the bugs subsided so was Darkroot.
âI hate scorpionsâ Commander mumbled as DD and him trudged through the thick sand of the western desert. DD grunted in agreement, as they had been beset by approximately twenty of them, ten feet in length. They would find that Commanderâs sword took no prisoners, but DD was now covered in numerous painful stings. The whirling sands did not help, and as a sandstorm brewed once more, the fox and knight carried on in a dysfunctional and dissenting way.
End of chapter 5

Chapter titled "a frog and a rabbit"

cowmaster1
cowmaster1
676 posts
Shepherd

FINALLY!!!!!!!!! IT'S BACK! Time to reread the whole story til this point to refresh my memory lol

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

"They would find Commander's sword took no prisoners"
Awesome.

Voyageur
Voyageur
79 posts
Nomad

Nice, but the symbols are giving me like, I don't know... Head aches.

~V

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,522 posts
Farmer

Ahemnh this is still getting work guys

cowmaster1
cowmaster1
676 posts
Shepherd

Hurray! I thought it was gone for good!

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,522 posts
Farmer

So did I for a bit lol

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,522 posts
Farmer

It had been two days since the excursion with Commander, and as Cowmaster promised, the end was in sight. With awe they had beheld it at first, a vast lake, larger than any body of water they could have ever imagined. It sprawled over the grassland, surrounded by cattails and wildlife. For many minutes they had stood, speechless, before this natural wonder, before Nurv was shaken out of the reverie by an important discovery.
âHey look, itâs the tower!â Indeed, as Nurv had said, an ancient turret sat on the southern side of the lake, covered in moss and surrounded by debris.
Long grass grew almost halfway up its sides, and it looked utterly abandoned.
âIt looks utterly abandoned.â Rukia commented dryly.
âIt doesnât matter.â Jeol retorted. âSloth said we would find help here, and obviously he really wants whatever weâre finding for him. Iâm sure thereâll be some clue to our trail in there.â Rukia rolled her eyes, but they headed of towards the tower, which still looked to be about five miles off.
At around three in the afternoon, Cowmaster alighted on the uppermost sill of the tower, and began to preen his feathers pensively; the others were still a bit ways off. Nurv arrived a few minutes later, out of breath after a race he barely won against Jeol. Tibbers was next, bouncing happily along, and finally came Rukia, hopping gracefully with her nose and ears pointed in the air. The others ignored her prissy attitude and turned to the door.
âCowmaster, get down here and check this place out!â Nurv called up. Cowmaster glided down slowly from his perch, and strutted over the crumbled remains of the door, followed by the three rabbits and the treos. The inside was deplorable. Moldy desks and faded tapestries were all that was left, a subtle sign of life hundreds, maybe thousands of years ago in this foreign land. There wasnât anything to look at in the one room mess, with ceiling reaching up to its zenith, when Rukia crashed through the floor with a scream. Tibbers giggled.
âAre you all right down there?â Nurv asked, annoyed.
âNO! Thereâs someone down here!â She shrieked back.

Here we are, symbols and all , although I'm not sure who would still read this.

cowmaster1
cowmaster1
676 posts
Shepherd

I'll read it! I think most people will have to start from the beginning again but it's totally worth it! Suspense!

Showing 196-210 of 389