ForumsArt, Music, and WritingEndril and End Cold

389 82524
Nurvana
Nurvana
2,522 posts
Farmer

Everyone makes these, so I decided to try my luck. Please comment on what you think.

I use the people I'm friends with in the story, as well as random people I find compliment the story. All characters are from AG and are represented by their armatar. I don't have a title yet. The first post will be the first chapter.

• 389 Replies
CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Im still reading it. Though my aramtar has changed since then.

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,522 posts
Farmer

Commander, we'll just have to change your character to the stoic, misunderstood antelope warrior instead!

Jeol, enjoy my friend! I forgot how poorly written this was btw rofl lol.

cowmaster1
cowmaster1
676 posts
Shepherd

Commander should be a knight with an antelope on his shield and horns out of his helmet!

And I think it is well written for the type of story it is. Somewhat a hybrid between short story and novel

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,522 posts
Farmer

And who does not like hybrids?

The Russians. The Russians hate hybrids.
cowmaster1
cowmaster1
676 posts
Shepherd

Lol, I don't think the Russians are the target audience, unless armorgames becomes predominately Russian lol

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,522 posts
Farmer

In Soviet Russia, AG plays you!

cowmaster1
cowmaster1
676 posts
Shepherd

I was waiting for that . A classic soviet Russia line!

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,522 posts
Farmer

They never get old! Did you intentionally set that up?

cowmaster1
cowmaster1
676 posts
Shepherd

It's a possibililty

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,522 posts
Farmer

:0 I must find the answer to this mystery!

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

waiting for the next installment.

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,522 posts
Farmer

Okay I'm starting the next part..... ...... ..... now.... ish.

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,522 posts
Farmer

The four companions rushed to Rukia's defense, and fell ignorantly ten feet into the pit, which was blanketed by complete darkness. After a few moments, weak dusty rays of sunlight drifted in, revealing a large, hunched shape in the corner. Upon further exploration, the figure snorted and raised its head. It was a warthog, crimson and bulky. A pair of minute spectacles perched upon his snout, and he sniffed with distain as the group drew near.
"Excuse me sirs and Madams! Cannot you see I am busy? Poetry doesnât write itself you know!"
"My poetry does!"
"Shut up Tibbers. May we ask your name?" Nurv inquired.
"My name, if you please, is Waluigi. What pray tell is yours?"
The group of compatriots went about introducing themselves, and went without incident until Tibbers tried to give the name of Commander, at which point Jeol admonished him sternly.
"Most interesting titles indeed." Waluigi mused thoughtfully. "Now, Is there a manner of your arrival? I have much things to attend to."
"Yes, in fact, we do." Nurv stated. "You see, we are searching for a certain city. We were told by a⦠source that you would know where to find it. Are you perchance a keeper of the maps?"
"I once was, long ago. Now I practice writing, but I suppose I could direct you in the right direction. Why do you seek this place?"
"We wish not to tell." Cowmaster interjected.
"Very well. There are many cities in Endril, and more perhaps than I am familiar with. Can you be specific?"
"Endril? What is Endril?" Rukia blurted out.
"Why, that is this landâs namesake. Just as we converse on the shores of the Western Lake, we all preside in Endril. Anyways, can you describe this city?" While all were dumbfounded by the knowledge that this land not only had a name, but was otherwise heavily inhabited, Nurv managed to recover long enough to reply quite stupidly;
"A land of much riches?"
"Ah, that would be Armor City." Sloth said quietly. "Itâs a very dangerous journey there. But, Iâm afraid I have bitter news."
"What would that be?" Jeol asked.
"Why, youâre going in the complete opposite direction."

And there we have the first mention of the title!

Anybody have any questions about the story?

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

I just wonder why Tibbers didnt tell walugi about me. Unless that will be revealed later?

cowmaster1
cowmaster1
676 posts
Shepherd

Exellent segement, tibbers is great! Comic relief all the way

Showing 211-225 of 389