ForumsArt, Music, and WritingEndril and End Cold

389 84324
Nurvana
Nurvana
2,520 posts
Farmer

Everyone makes these, so I decided to try my luck. Please comment on what you think.

I use the people I'm friends with in the story, as well as random people I find compliment the story. All characters are from AG and are represented by their armatar. I don't have a title yet. The first post will be the first chapter.

• 389 Replies
Nurvana
Nurvana
2,520 posts
Farmer

Btw the chapter is over; titled A rabbit and his frog

Einfach
Einfach
1,448 posts
Nomad

But einfach I have a mac!

Google docs?
Nurvana
Nurvana
2,520 posts
Farmer

Strop brought up a good point in Moon's story thread; Endril and End Cold takes place a few hundred years post WOM; as Armor City in this story is in fact THE Armor City.

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

Yay! I'm back in the story.

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

Okay... so apparently I will be reposting every last bit of this story within the next few pages.
Be ready for no squares! Yay!

cowmaster1
cowmaster1
676 posts
Shepherd

did you find a way to make it without square? Please share, i need to learn how!

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,520 posts
Farmer

Yeah, I'm just sending it to Moon for editing.

So, let's all thank MoonFairy for her hard work as my makeshift editor. *claps louder than necessary*

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

It was a warm, lazy Saturday when Nurv loped out of an overgrown crepe myrtle into the summer sun. A large hawk followed him, walking with an awkward gait along the ground. Nurv sniffed the air and proceeded onward with an air of confidence.

âItâs awfully warm today, why donât we head back to the warren?â said the hawk, whoâs name was cowmaster. No one knew why they were named that, and no one cared. Nurv looked back and stared hard at cowmaster, who glared but didnât speak again.

âA life of adventure is good for the soul!â Nurv said cheerily. Cowmaster obviously thought differently, and mumbled under his beak as they progressed over a large field and towards a belt of large trees, outlined by the sun down in the sky. It was about 3:00. As they breached the trees, Nurv gasped aloud.

âWhat is it now? I want to be back, and I wonât have you running after another shiny object now.â Nurv would have cast another glance at the sarcastic hawk, but his gaze was held by the large garden in front of him. âCome on then if youâre going to do nothing but stare at a garden, Nurv.â Cowmaster waited expectantly, but Nurv did not come, but rather started a cautious hop towards the garden. Cowmaster was exasperated, but followed at a leisurely pace. Nurv would not look away from the large carrots just uprooted, but someone was watching him. A fox opened one eye nonchalantly as Nurv crept by, then shot to attention and stopped himself from sitting up at the last second. Ddevil6, known to his fellow foxes as DD, started to rapidly salivate as he saw the plump rabbit advance towards the garden. Although he was slightly annoyed at being woken from his dream, he was comforted by the fact he could soon fulfill that dream. He kept to the cover of the bushes, and as Nurv turned back to the hawk trailing him, DD lay down and listened.

âNow, see that tree over thereâ Cowmaster nodded and did the best a hawk could do to yawn. âOkay, fly up there, and if you see anything, give me a call, okay?â Cowmaster spread his impressive wingspan, and gave them two hard flaps before becoming airborne towards the tree. Nurv, who had been knocked flat by the second flap, gathered his dignity and reached the garden. He looked around suspiciously, but seeing nothing began to munch on a bright orange carrot. DD chuckled to himself. The rabbits were getting so stupid these days, and now they were practically falling in his lap. As he began calculating his attack, Cowmaster alighted on the tree. It was dead, and while Cowmaster was slightly unnerved by the lack of cover, he stayed, hunched down as far as he could. Nurv progressed towards the edge of the garden, following a trail of scattered parsley. DD crouched, and was prepared to pounce. As Cowmaster surveyed the landscape, a relaxed voice said quietly from the tree,
âWhy hello there.â As Cowmaster jumped up in surprise, DD made his move.

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,520 posts
Farmer

Wow I just had an epic cursing fit.

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

STUPID MOTHER EFFING.

Oh- my bad.

Wrong Application... hehe.

PLEASE HOLD

TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

It was a warm, lazy Saturday when Nurv loped out of an overgrown crepe myrtle into the summer sun. A large hawk followed him, walking with an awkward gait along the ground. Nurv sniffed the air and proceeded onward with an air of confidence.

âItâs awfully warm today, why donât we head back to the warren?â said the hawk, whoâs name was cowmaster. No one knew why they were named that, and no one cared. Nurv looked back and stared hard at cowmaster, who glared but didnât speak again.

âA life of adventure is good for the soul!â Nurv said cheerily. Cowmaster obviously thought differently, and mumbled under his beak as they progressed over a large field and towards a belt of large trees, outlined by the sun down in the sky. It was about 3:00. As they breached the trees, Nurv gasped aloud.

âWhat is it now? I want to be back, and I wonât have you running after another shiny object now.â Nurv would have cast another glance at the sarcastic hawk, but his gaze was held by the large garden in front of him. âCome on then if youâre going to do nothing but stare at a garden, Nurv.â Cowmaster waited expectantly, but Nurv did not come, but rather started a cautious hop towards the garden. Cowmaster was exasperated, but followed at a leisurely pace. Nurv would not look away from the large carrots just uprooted, but someone was watching him. A fox opened one eye nonchalantly as Nurv crept by, then shot to attention and stopped himself from sitting up at the last second. Ddevil6, known to his fellow foxes as DD, started to rapidly salivate as he saw the plump rabbit advance towards the garden. Although he was slightly annoyed at being woken from his dream, he was comforted by the fact he could soon fulfill that dream. He kept to the cover of the bushes, and as Nurv turned back to the hawk trailing him, DD lay down and listened.

âNow, see that tree over thereâ Cowmaster nodded and did the best a hawk could do to yawn. âOkay, fly up there, and if you see anything, give me a call, okay?â Cowmaster spread his impressive wingspan, and gave them two hard flaps before becoming airborne towards the tree. Nurv, who had been knocked flat by the second flap, gathered his dignity and reached the garden. He looked around suspiciously, but seeing nothing began to munch on a bright orange carrot. DD chuckled to himself. The rabbits were getting so stupid these days, and now they were practically falling in his lap. As he began calculating his attack, Cowmaster alighted on the tree. It was dead, and while Cowmaster was slightly unnerved by the lack of cover, he stayed, hunched down as far as he could. Nurv progressed towards the edge of the garden, following a trail of scattered parsley. DD crouched, and was prepared to pounce. As Cowmaster surveyed the landscape, a relaxed voice said quietly from the tree,
âWhy hello there.â As Cowmaster jumped up in surprise, DD made his move.

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,520 posts
Farmer

I'm going to crawl into a hole and die. God hates my story :*(

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

I'm going to shoot this computer.
Hold it steady.

Nurv.
I'm going to yell at you

WHAT FRICKIN APPLICATION DID YOU USE, THAT PISSES THIS THING OFF SO MUCH?!

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,520 posts
Farmer

That, Miss Moon, would be Word:mac 2008.

cowmaster1
cowmaster1
676 posts
Shepherd

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! I think armorgames just hates your story. Lets just all relax, get a hug, listen to enya, and try again! team on three! 1,2,3! TEAM!
Now you are going to go in there and fix this story! Change its format! I don't care! We need to get to state this year! We have the talent! We just need so more motivation! I belive in you! NOW GO GET 'EM!

Coach Pep Talk :P

Showing 241-255 of 389