ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4723420
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

You can move the employees. Or am I misunderstanding?

Inj3ction
Inj3ction
117 posts
Nomad

I gave up after a while because I couldn't understand the concept of having three stories without the elevators mess around with me. "Ohh I'm stuck", no you're not, you're just neglecting to use the elevator that's right next to your desk. Jeez.

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

You can move the employees. Or am I misunderstanding?

Oh wait, you can. I forgot about to move button that you could click when you clicked on the employee. Never mind
waluigi
waluigi
1,946 posts
Shepherd

Of course, it may not be worth the hassle if you have no where to move him to initially. It really isn't worth building a new office just so you can move one guy. I haven't really had the elevator glitch recently luckily, but there are times where people just continually get in and out of the same elevator.

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

John could add a feature where if an employee wasn't living up to its standards, one of the CEOs could fire them.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I wonder if John made Corporation Inc to be realistic.

If it was realistic, you'd have to deal with rubbish like logistics and outside economic influences. It seems the idea of having a push-button company makes selling the product pretty simple.

I find it odd how the janitors float around in the tubes for hours after cleaning the entire complex.
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

Well, since they have no trash to clean up, they have free time, so...I guess it's just fun to them XD

Who DOESN'T want to play in a suction tube??

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Good point. However, I would walk into the spa and/or restaurant and spend the rest of the night there.

Matrix159
Matrix159
337 posts
Nomad

I had the same idea Freakenstein. XD

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

However, I would walk into the spa and/or restaurant and spend the rest of the night there.

Health hazards! Drowning and forks stuck in throats! When you have one cafeteria on the 1st floor and most of the janitors are on the 5th floor on the other side...no one will hear you choke for help

Wait.... D: that's the correct one. Besides, there's no health hazards for the suction tube! Well, you could get stuck in one, but people will just push you out when they wanna use it. And I don't think it saps your oxygen.,...
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I'm not a fool.. at least not any more. Geez, six hours up and down... why?

Blkasp
Blkasp
1,304 posts
Nomad

Question: How many people have you currently emplyed?
I hovering at about 56-66 - I could add more, but I can't be bothered.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I have around 300. I can't go any higher, or else the game's lag will become unbearable.

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

I have exactly 300 employees. I'm trying to get the last goal-researching everything-but it won't let me complete it.

Floating around in a tube would be fun.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I'm trying to get the last goal-researching everything-but it won't let me complete it.

I completed it.

Floating around in a tube would be fun.

'Tis fun, yet I don't think I would enjoy spending the entire night in one... *shakes*

Jimp is responsible for the game's visuals.. The guy that animated Sushi Cat and Penguinz.
Showing 4021-4035 of 9738