ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4723550
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

I found most of the objectives relatively easy to completely (and I played on hard). The easiest way to run your office is to make a smaller building and research in upgrades in office buildings and employees and then fully promote all the employees and specialize all the offices.

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/6972/officel.jpg

7 Advanced Offices with regular workers (highlighted in white)
2 Janitorial Workshops (highlighted in light blue)
2 IT Lairs (highlighted in purple)
1 Executive Supervisor Office (highlighted in black)
1 Advanced Accounting Office (highlighted in yellow)
1 Advanced Office with all researchers (highlight in red)
1 HR Centre (highlighted in green)
5 Deluxe Bathorooms (highlighted in brown)
3 Restaurants (highlighted in grey)
2 Spas (highlighted in grey)

I'm sure I didn't need so many bathrooms and restuarnats/spas and there's probably more efficent office layouts. But just a simple layout like that, with full upgrades and promotions, was giving me so much money everyday.

You don't really need to have much more than that, unless you're planning on beating all the objectives (and more researchers).

Blkasp
Blkasp
1,304 posts
Nomad

Nice mini-guide Retron.
How much were you earning per day?
I was averaging about 8.5k perday with my setup.

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

By the time I was finished with the game I was making almost $3,000 per second. At the beginning I was only making around $20 dollars per second with the help of the goals.

I might try the "hard" difficulty later on.

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

Holy cow people.
You guys are addicted to this game....

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Holy cow people.
You guys are addicted to this game....

Uh, our enthusiasm doesn't mean we're addicted.
Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

How much were you earning per day?
I was averaging about 8.5k perday with my setup.

With the setup in my picture I am making
$457,556.00 per day and I only have 60 employees.

My setup is definitely not the best way to beat the game in the shortest amount of time. And there are probably more efficient set-ups (that hire less employees to maximize net profit.)

But, my set up was easy to maintain and doesn't cause a lot of lag.
1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

Uh, our enthusiasm doesn't mean we're addicted.

Exactly. Although a game hasn't kept me playing for this long since MS.

I might try the "easy" difficulty also.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Woah, that's a lot. I'll be off to create some efficient set-ups now.

Blkasp
Blkasp
1,304 posts
Nomad

Well, I have started to work towards your office Reton. Currently, with only 36 employees, and not even near your office, I am averaging 9k per day.

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

I do have to mention, all my employees are at the top promotion level and they are all in specialized offices to their ability's (regular workers in advanced office because of the + $2 per button push, IT workers in the IT Lair, Supervisors in the executive supervisor office, etc.)

Blkasp
Blkasp
1,304 posts
Nomad

Yeah you mentioned the specialization in the picture/guide, although not the promotions.

I do have to mention, all my employees are at the top promotion level
Promotions work really well I'm guessing?
Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

Promotions work really well I'm guessing?

Yeah if you have the money promote your regular works and supervisors to make cash. The accountants give some sort of cash boost, but the game doesn't make it really clear if it's only a certain number of employees effected or all of them. So Idk.

I didn't put too much time into to it. I'm sure someone will come along with something far better though lol.
Blkasp
Blkasp
1,304 posts
Nomad

Do you think that I should promote Janitor's or just recruit new ones?

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

Do you think that I should promote Janitor's or just recruit new ones?

I would say promote them and then see if they are able to clean up all the trash at the end of the day. If they can then your good to go, if they can't hire a few more.
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

The accountants give some sort of cash boost, but the game doesn't make it really clear if it's only a certain number of employees effected or all of them. So Idk.

I believe the accountants affect all the workers, just like how the HR's affect all the workers' happiness. I experimented on this once with no supervisors. When the workers normally made 1.00 each, they now made .05 cents extra from the extra accountant that worked there. So for each accountant available, they will make X% extra from the power and number of accountants. Then the supervisors' encourage power just stacks the percent.
Showing 4036-4050 of 9738