ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4723546
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

I'm averaging about $700,000 with around 300 employees. I should get rid of my researchers since I don't need them anymore and just hire a bunch of workers with some supervisors.

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

So for each accountant available, they will make X% extra from the power and number of accountants.

Sweet! That means you can make a lot of cash per click if you just hire a bunch of accountants. I got to try this.
Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

Okay, So I hired 24 more accountants and promoted all the way and put them in advanced accounting offices.

I made $430,635.00 without the accountants I made $457,556.00 that's $26,921.00 less. (I waited one day so that the cost to hire the accountants wouldn't be taken out of the profit.)

Maybe I have to put the accounts near regular workers offices? Or maybe their wages don't overcome their % bonus?

Blkasp
Blkasp
1,304 posts
Nomad

I don't think accoutants work that well IMO.
Supervisors trump them by far.

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

Accountants do work. But supervisors are better than them.

The modern office is not possible without the worker though.

314d1
314d1
3,817 posts
Nomad

Well I don't have the ambition to search this thread for the answer, anyone know how to fix the elevator glitch were it seems to not work on the floors you put it on, taking it to the first two floors? It kind of kills the game when you only have two floors... Other objects also seem to not work going up for me.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

John's new build should have eliminated the elevator and stuck employees glitch. Try clearing your cache to see if the new version hasn't been installed to your memory yet.

Blkasp
Blkasp
1,304 posts
Nomad

Well I don't have the ambition to search this thread for the answer, anyone know how to fix the elevator glitch were it seems to not work on the floors you put it on, taking it to the first two floors? It kind of kills the game when you only have two floors... Other objects also seem to not work going up for me.

Try dragging the arrow on the top of the elevator all the way to the top of your building, and the arrow on the bottom of your elevator all the way to the bottom.
http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/8278/dragm.png
1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

Do you mean the elevator will only transport people between two floors? To fix that just click the arrow at the top of the elevator and drag it up. If you mean something else then I can't help you.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Now that Corporation works for me, I'm making an average of 150,000 a day.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I was surprised some people didn't figure out how to adjust the elevators.. It only took me a few minutes to figure it out.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Yeah, it's pretty easy. Although I do think there should be a bit of a tutorial about things like that, for those less experimental.

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

It was pretty obvious, I guess. It's not hard to realize that the arrow meant that you could adjust the elevators.

I would like to try that transportation that only goes up.

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

I hired 24 Supervisors this time and promoted them all the way (CEO) and put them in Executive Supervisor Offices.

I made $623,080.00 with the addtional supervisors.

I made $457,556.00 without the additional supervisors or additional accountants.

I made $430,635.00 with the additional accountants.

That's $165,524.00 than without the additional accounts or additional supervisors.

Supervisors seem to be much better than accountants.

Blkasp
Blkasp
1,304 posts
Nomad

Supervisors seem to be much better than accountants.

Yup, and they pay for themselves after a couple of whacks.
Showing 4051-4065 of 9738