ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4723649
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

You have to place it at an empty desk. Click the "HIRE PEOPLE" button at the top of the screen, then click the janitor which is the blue person. Then hover your mouse over an empty desk and click. Then the janitor will work and will clean up things at night.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Hey, I don't understand why they need desks either. It was very confusing for the first few minutes I was trying to hire them.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I didn't mind that at all. I automatically assigned them to desks.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

When I started my first game last night, I spent (wasted) all my money, but that's OK as It's a lot of fun earning from zero. Just takes patience.

Blkasp
Blkasp
1,304 posts
Nomad

When I started my first game last night, I spent (wasted) all my money, but that's OK as It's a lot of fun earning from zero. Just takes patience.

Yeah, I have to agree with that.
I played easy, and it was way too easy. Even normal is hard. I guess John will have to introduce a new mode, ULTRA HARD.
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

I got through Corporation Inc. with absolutely no problems whatsoever. The game lacks conflict. It was really easy for me to get through the game. Throughout the game, it wasn't until I had some 150 employees that I needed anything more than 2 maxed out janitors.

Anyone else love the easter egg of the sushicats?

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

These are my comments/ideas for the game I put when I played:

I think that the wasd camera movement is a pointless hassle when everything else uses the mouse. Perhaps it could use a scroll
bar pop up when you highlight them to go both up and side ways.think you'd have a much better game with different types of weather and back grounds because it would give the game a good feel to it. In fact, why don't you also let the workers have umbrellas as they walk in on a rainy day.

Do you guys agree with them?
Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I agree with the first idea but not the second. I keep forgetting that it's WASD to move the camera instead of moving the mouse to the edge.

As for the different backgrounds, what's the point? You building is going to stay in the same place forever. It's not like buildings can move.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

As for the different backgrounds, what's the point?

Why don't you think about it? The game will seem more complex and fun, the backgrounds will make people feel like they have more choice and give the sharing more diverse. The backgrounds might influence some players designs too. And the weather idea would make it seem more like it is a little world.
In short, more fun. In layman's terms: pretty picture makes happy.
BlackVortex
BlackVortex
1,360 posts
Nomad

22 days and 6 hours to find the secret to the world XP
In the first few days I found money the main problem... but after a while I was loaded and the only problem was lag :S
Still, fun game, for what it is XD

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

To fix the problem with lag just turn the quality to low. It'll still lag when the speed is 6x but the other speeds should be fine. But the graphics are horrible when you turn it to low quality.

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

I quite like the game but I wish you were competing against other businesses and had to buy them out or something.

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

http://i826.photobucket.com/albums/zz188/loloynage2/lolglitched.jpg?t=1290276312

lol?

Punkin81998
Punkin81998
36 posts
Nomad

what

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

-Some sort of better employee management. Like an employee menu for hiring/firing/moving employees.

-When you destroy an office with employees in it the game should just warn you that all employees in that office will be fired if you continue to destroy that office. Instead of forcing you to manually fire each individual employee in that office.

-When you move employees, you should be allowed to move employees to occupied desks. The two employees involved would just have their desks swamped.

-A quicker speed at night (faster than the maximum game speed).

Showing 4081-4095 of 9738