ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4723869
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

Hey look, Corporation Inc is the first game on the front page again. I wonder why...

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I guess it's due to the 1.07 update John put in.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

I'd say it's just because they're plugging it.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

Do you guys think we should come up with a list of compiled ideas for the game and post them somewhere John will read them? 'Cause I think a game like this deserves every chance to become awesome. My reason for this is that I think it'll be more likely for him to read them if we have a big list from multiple people than tiny comments below the game he probably wont read. What do you guys think?

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

Meh, use Get Satisfaction, make a topic, tag it under "Corporation Inc." and "John", and it should be read within a couple days. John is considering my idea of a tech tree, so people would be able to know what building upgrades to what, and a button to show you the upgrades that were already researched.

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

You know what game is cool? The Manhattan Project thing. Cept for the fail lags, its pretty ballin'.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

Off topic is off topic?

Anyways, anyone bother to get 131 floors of conformity?

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

Hey. This entire thread is about being offtopic. So sushies.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

Lol okay if you say so. Except thread does have a topic, in which we are adhering to. Bleh! :P

Most I ever did was 50 floors, but that was just one block. I never did 50 with offices on both sides of the screen. That's just madness, but pretty cool that John makes the sky the limit.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Anyways, anyone bother to get 131 floors of conformity?

You should try building a 131 story stack of offices.. Single files of course. If I did the game would crash.

You know what game is cool? The Manhattan Project thing. Cept for the fail lags, its pretty ballin'.

I forgot about that game. Awesome. Anyone played IntoSpace?
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

Corporation Inc...sort of

Lol okay if you say so. Except thread does have a topic, in which we are adhering to. Bleh! :P

Technically, SO AM I SO NUH.
It would be cool if you could have offices to the moon.... and be able to make an X # of employees on certain floors in astronaut outfits. DDD
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

There wasn't enough cool pictures in that link
How's it going everyone?
=D

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

The Sky City 1000 is actually a building which could be built in the future.. Not too distant.

Oh, and Google is your friend.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

I want to see the Crystal City built, that was an architectural marvel. Not to mention it looked like something you'd find in a sci-fi novel which is utterly awesome.

Showing 4096-4110 of 9738