ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4723640
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I'm sitting pretty at earning 3.8 million per day with 175 employees. I've been pretty much ignoring accountants and giving only minimal attention to HR workers.

Blkasp
Blkasp
1,304 posts
Nomad

I'm sitting pretty at earning 3.8 million per day

I guess John will have to add in random bad events such as: WORKERS STRIKE, and, EARTHQUAKE, to make you lose money.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I guess John will have to add in random bad events such as: WORKERS STRIKE, and, EARTHQUAKE, to make you lose money.

I noted in my review that the game lacks an attachment to the reality of economics and other facts of life. This generally makes it better in my opinion but I would like some external influences taking effect on gameplay.
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

I beat the game in 11 days, 2 hours. How did I do it? 456 employees, 1/3 of them researchers. I made my tower look like a fighter off Galaga. The far-left side of it was 50 stories high, with a suction tube leading up to it, for quick travel. All of my researchers were in there. I cut off the supervisors from their offices so they wouldn't get distracted. Anyway, #15 for today's rank, I call bragging rights lol

Blkasp
Blkasp
1,304 posts
Nomad

[quote]I guess John will have to add in random bad events such as: WORKERS STRIKE, and, EARTHQUAKE, to make you lose money.
I noted in my review that the game lacks an attachment to the reality of economics and other facts of life. This generally makes it better in my opinion but I would like some external influences taking effect on gameplay.[/quote]

Where did you submit this review? In the quick comments or in some special place?

IT would be great if we could contact John directly.
MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

You can if you like. Just leave a comment on his profile. John's messenger: link here
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

Get Satisfaction is one of the quicker methods for praise, ideas, problems, and questions for AG games

I wouldn't try John's main contact info...It's been 2 months and I never got a reply X( that's alright though.

Generally though, the team responds quicker and better if you submit stuff to Get Satisfaction.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Where did you submit this review? In the quick comments or in some special place?

Comments section of the game. I'm reposting it with some fixes and edits.. The spacing was messed up.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Haha I currently have 5 floors of supervisors and they're making me about a million extra

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

How do you get two janitors?

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

How do you get two janitors?

... Seriously? You click on the janitor and click on an office cubicle. Then repeat and do it however many times you want.
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

I need better instructions as that is not working.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

You need to click on an unoccupied desk. You can tell where they can be placed, because the figures come into focus.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

janitors don't work at desks :/
not coming in to focus either.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

Never mind, it worked. Thanks

Showing 4066-4080 of 9738