ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4723853
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

Do you guys think we should come up with a list of compiled ideas for the game and post them somewhere John will read them?

Yes! This game is sweet! If it had a little more depth, building types, and difficulty I might even pay for the game!

Meh, use Get Satisfaction, make a topic, tag it under "Corporation Inc." and "John", and it should be read within a couple days.

I am all for using get satisfaction then if that's where he will see the suggestion!

(This would be what I suggest)

-Some sort of better employee management. Like an employee menu for hiring/firing/moving employees.

-When you destroy an office with employees in it the game should just warn you that all employees in that office will be fired if you continue to destroy that office. Instead of forcing you to manually fire each individual employee in that office.

-When you move employees, you should be allowed to move employees to occupied desks. The two employees involved would just have their desks swamped.

-A quicker speed at night (faster than the maximum game speed).
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

I would love to have a mass selection tool, upgrading several hundred employee's and their offices is incredibly tedious, and at times down right annoying because none of them seem to stand still.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

Freeze, upgrade, move, upgrade, move, upgrade, move, upgrade......Unfreeze, enjoy.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Yes, I realize that solves the whole, they're always moving problem, but can you honestly tell me that you don't find it tedious to follow though with your process?

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

It does, unfortunately. But that's what a real corporation is about--CEOs and Presidents of companies don't just straight ticket everyone that's a worker or everyone that's a researcher. They have to WANT the promotion.

sk8ertrevor99
sk8ertrevor99
57 posts
Shepherd

wow i thought this forum was about corporation in gosh and does anyone know how to get to the third or higher floors because whenever i add an elavator they complain thet they dont have one can you give me a link for the 1.07 version

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

The 1.07 version is there. You might need to clear your cache.

The freeze button is very useful.

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

I might restart the game now... you guys would make a good advertising team.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

It does, unfortunately. But that's what a real corporation is about--CEOs and Presidents of companies don't just straight ticket everyone that's a worker or everyone that's a researcher. They have to WANT the promotion.

The game's hardly a realistic business simulation. If it was you would merely be aimlessly pushing buttons and cats wouldn't be jumping around. It's a game.
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

It's a game.

Y y y you mean? It's not real!
O__o
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

If it was you would merely be aimlessly pushing buttons and cats wouldn't be jumping around

What about aiming for the buttons before you push them?

and I've seen office cats before. It was a ***** for them to be accepted though.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

and I've seen office cats before. It was a ***** for them to be accepted though.

Were they perfectly round balls of fur that bounced off the walls at night?

Seriously, the game is a comedic take on the world of big business, not a hard boiled corporate simulator. That would be boring to make.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

That it would, besides I doubt many corporations have a ration of 1 CEO to every 15 employees. I also haven't heard of many companies that make millions of dollars everyday with less than 200 employees.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

If I want to share my Corporation Inc ideas on AG's get satisfaction, do I put in the "share an idea box"?

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Indeed Efan.

I never heard of a company which goes from zip to multimillionaire in a week or so.

Showing 4111-4125 of 9738