ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4723948
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

OK I've put it up there.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

I've never heard of a company that supervises by smacking people on the heads with sticks. I could be wrong though.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I could be wrong though.

Probably, though definitely not an American company.
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

I smack people in the head with sticks at my job, actually.

I'm the most ferocious little boss when I'm out in the field. Our guys wear hard helmets and a stick gets their attention. But, I'm kind of like the Sour Patch Kid. I'm sour...then sweet.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

I'm sour...then sweet.

I had a teacher like that once. Except that "sour" was pure EVIL =D
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Now that the surge of Corp. Inc. nerds is over what do you all think about the AG3 Claymore release?

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

A glimpse of the heavenly afterlife. For AG worshipers anyway :/

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

Playing Corporation Inc on AG3 will be great!

Have they uploaded all the games to AG3 or it's only a small sample on there?

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

Only a small sample for the testers, but i'm sure the others are being uploaded. Just takes a long time.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

I...hmm..come to think of it, all of the games don't seem to be there. I think they selected just a small sample for each genre for us to test out. I bet once Falchion comes out (when we might have the comment and rate system in), we may have all the games on AG3.

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

Okay cool, I was worried for a second. I can't wait for AG3 Beta to become more functional. The site is looking pretty sharp already!

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

Yeah, Claymore is a bit boring at the moment. I don't see how the games are lagging, they work fine if not better than the games on here.

Will the forums ever be in Beta?

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Probably in a really late version.

Has anyone else found games on Claymore that aren't on v2.0?

waluigi
waluigi
1,946 posts
Shepherd

Yes. I didn't notice until I clicked the "newest" tab under one of the game sections. It seems like there are a good many games that aren't on AG v2.0. At least, not yet.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

A bit boring? Heck, the initial release had even less. I'm happy as hell. The games work fine so far. I also found some weirdly new games under the newest tab of each category.

Showing 4126-4140 of 9738