ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4724872
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

Do we? Nice stereotype. I bet we also decorate the tree with beer cans and Jesus bobbleheads too.

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King
took95
took95
438 posts
Nomad

nice, and im american, and i take offense at that, we dont oversimplify, that would still take thought :P its eaiser just to take someone else's idea

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

i don't do anything for Christmas since I was, i think 8?

I just relax, all day, with no school.

took95
took95
438 posts
Nomad

love the link!

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

I saw that when I was like, 8 years old. ._. Crazy.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I saw that when I was like, 8 years old. ._. Crazy.

See what the internet does to little children!
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Ugh, you blazing moron there are no children on the internet

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

I can't complain about the enormous amounts of decorations. I like that it's done at my house. However, it isn't just done for Christmas. She does it for every single season.

It's nice to not have the same ol' stuff around all year. Our house

*tear*

looks like a home.

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Fake trees are the best. Pay for it once and your done. I wish my house was like the link. It would be beyond awesome then.

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

I didn't want to double post, but in my last post it's actually 2 different links, the first link is the original house to do it (or at least put it on the web, unless I'm miss remembering. It's not the original uploader though.)

ug5151
ug5151
587 posts
Nomad

That reminds me, is anyone worried about the new AG3 coming in?

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

No. I'm quite glad it's coming in. I can't wait to see what the staff have in store. I haven't been testing in the past few days because of school constraints.

jkmadman1
jkmadman1
1,066 posts
Nomad

why would we be worried? everyone is actually more excited about it. there is a ton of new things happening.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

The only worry that I have with AG3 is if we as beta testers miss something and thousands of people complain. It would feel like I didn't do my job correctly. Other than that, 99.99% excited for AG3!

Fake trees are the best. Pay for it once and your done.

It's a pain in the neck, arms, and rear getting that bugger up there though. Especially if the fake tree is 20 feet high. We have a tall living room.
Showing 4351-4365 of 9738