ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4724965
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
parrot657
parrot657
896 posts
Nomad

It's a pain in the neck, arms, and rear getting that bugger up there though. Especially if the fake tree is 20 feet high. We have a tall living room.

I don't have experience with big trees as my living room is tiny, but I don't think it's at all a bugger. We get to assemble it pretty quickly. : P

Anyhow, I haven't put my tree yet. My family tends to do it until December the first.
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

I don't have experience with big trees as my living room is tiny, but I don't think it's at all a bugger. We get to assemble it pretty quickly.

And then you have to put the star on the tree! What if you don't have a ladder? You gotta climb on the sofa, climb on the tree, pray to God you don't fall, you fall, and you blame God cuz he didn't help you, then you realize this is Christmas and you're supposed to be thankful for God, and then you say you're sorry. Then you have cats that like to jump on the tree. My cat is 11 lbs, she will climb up and topple the tree over. Then I gotta hold my dad back when he reaches for the shotgun and tell him that his blood pressure's getting too high. So we get him on the sofa.....
parrot657
parrot657
896 posts
Nomad

And then you have to put the star on the tree! What if you don't have a ladder? You gotta climb on the sofa, climb on the tree, pray to God you don't fall, you fall, and you blame God cuz he didn't help you, then you realize this is Christmas and you're supposed to be thankful for God, and then you say you're sorry. Then you have cats that like to jump on the tree. My cat is 11 lbs, she will climb up and topple the tree over. Then I gotta hold my dad back when he reaches for the shotgun and tell him that his blood pressure's getting too high. So we get him on the sofa.....

Um, I think that only happens to you... xD. Nice.

But yeah, as I said, tiny Christmas tree is tiny. :P My family isn't all that of the decorative kind. Our only decoration tends to be the tree, as all the others have broke or are too much of a pain to assemble.
Blkasp
Blkasp
1,304 posts
Nomad

Reply to This thread is currently about: why can't we all just get along? D:

Wow - the thread title changed when I clicked on it! :S

Anyway, we can't get along because everybody has different view points, some people are more stubborn than others and will not accept other people's view points and what their ideas are.
parrot657
parrot657
896 posts
Nomad

Wow - the thread title changed when I clicked on it! :S

Anyway, we can't get along because everybody has different view points, some people are more stubborn than others and will not accept other people's view points and what their ideas are.

I was about to correct you and tell you that the theme now changed when I saw that they actually changed the title to that again xP.
Blkasp
Blkasp
1,304 posts
Nomad

Flag

[quote]Wow - the thread title changed when I clicked on it! :S
I was about to correct you and tell you that the theme now changed when I saw that they actually changed the title to that again xP.[/quote]

Ah! Im so confused. The title has changed back to "Why cant we all just get along" from Christmas decoration. I refreshed the page, aaah.
Seriously. Mod/Admin - why are you doing this :S
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Lol. All I know is that if you access the site via armorgame.com, cache.armorgames.com or armorbot.com, you might encounter problems with threads.

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

I don't get the point of those other sites.

I still remember if you type armourgames.com in the address bar you're redirected to mofunzone.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

and you blame God cuz he didn't help you, then you realize this is Christmas and you're supposed to be thankful for God, and then you say you're sorry.

I thought you were an atheist
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

@1337

That's Mo trying to exploit helpless Brits, Aussies, New Zealanders and the like.

waluigi
waluigi
1,946 posts
Shepherd

And then you have to put the star on the tree! What if you don't have a ladder? You gotta climb on the sofa, climb on the tree,

Or be like in elf; get a nice running start and try to jump to the top of the tree.
acepilot0
acepilot0
359 posts
Nomad

I haven't dealt with a real Christmas tree in almost 4 years, for some reason the military won't give me a room big enough to facilitate a big one, and this year won't be much different. Christmas in Afghanistan FTW!

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

I thought you were an atheist

I can't be one of those guys who don't believe in God but use his name and act like hes real but blame him for negative consequences? lol

Or be like in elf; get a nice running start and try to jump to the top of the tree.

That's my cat. The result would probably be the same: topple the tree over, brush yourself off, run away while Dad gets the shotgun...
waluigi
waluigi
1,946 posts
Shepherd

I have never understood why cats seem to have an obsession with getting to the highest spots that they can.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

We all know that inside each and every kitty is an ambitious predator.

Showing 4366-4380 of 9738