ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4725107
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

UNDERAGE DRINKING! Your reputation is now completely ruined, Freak. Completely ruined.

Heh, there isn't even a minimum age for drinking here.

That's a funny story Xzeno. It ought to have caught the attention of bystanders eh?
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

UNDERAGE DRINKING! Your reputation is now completely ruined, Freak. Completely ruined.

Chill pill plz. And realize a joke when you see one? XD

Heh, there isn't even a minimum age for drinking here.

I actually did get to drink once, since Canada's age minimum is 18. It was at a pizza shop.

Now comes the fun part. The candy canes. Hook them on the tree/pilfer some from the box.

Oh and the tip of the tree problem was solved. Thank god.
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Wow, seriously? That's unusual. I'll go ahead and assume you have an alcohol vending machine at school.

That's a funny story Xzeno. It ought to have caught the attention of bystanders eh?
I think one of our neighbors called the cops.

Really, it would have been a weirder story if we HADN'T positioned the deer lewdly. It was inevitable, given our situation.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I think one of our neighbors called the cops.

Oh come on, why such a perverted mindset? It's a decoration.
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

~Jingle bells, Batman smells, Robin laid an egg!~

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

-Looks a page back- My first post here was on page 4 on July 4th.

-Looks at this page- Evony has misleading ads, yes it does.

-Looks at this page again- Underage drinking? What?

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

-Looks a page back- My first post here was on page 4 on July 4th.

-Looks at this page- Evony has misleading ads, yes it does.

-Looks at this page again- Underage drinking? What?

I know right, it's totally WEIRD DUDE! Man, I should NOT have had those BROWNIES maaaan! Duuude! Totally radical, man dude sir! Oh yeah!
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Chill pill plz. And realize a joke when you see one? XD

Yes. I am the one not recognizing jokes in this situation. Oh wait I was still in feminist rage mode! Never not serious in feminist rage mode.

Oh come on, why such a perverted mindset?
BECAUSE OF MISOGYNY! They always think about sex because they objectify women! Or something!

*parody rage mode powers down*

I didn't even know positioning decorations like that was illegal. Oh wait, it's not.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

My first post on this thread

Lol I BETAed for Evony, I also quit during the BETA

They had a good concept, but the majority if not all the items were premium which was rather annoying.

@Zega

I had some muffins that my friend 'grew' today

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Long story short, after some quick discussion, deer modification and setup, we left those glowing deer in our front yard, buck mounting the doe.

Lol. For extra lulz, I would have attempted to make the doe mount the buck.

BECAUSE OF MISOGYNY! They always think about sex because they objectify women! Or something!

Thanks to feminism, I grew up thinking that there was no way a girl in their right mind would ever display an active sexual attraction to a guy.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Thanks to feminism, I grew up thinking that there was no way a girl in their right mind would ever display an active sexual attraction to a guy.

You mean that's not true?! O.o
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

That's why high school gave me a bit of shock. Then I was all like: oh yeah! I could get used to this!
;D
samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

Then I was all like: oh yeah! I could get used to this!
;D

Then all the girls were like "not you, you're friend" and you're all like "friend zone for the lose" and they're all like "but you're still attractive" and you're like "but I still don't have a girlfriend".

Or maybe that's just me... =P
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Nope, friend zone was created to torture men.

ug5151
ug5151
587 posts
Nomad

Whoa, for a second there I thought you were talking about Jason Vorhees.

Showing 4411-4425 of 9738