ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4725380
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

Example 3.)
Jack is interested in Jill. Jill knows it. She shouldn't hang out with him, but does anyway because she feels bad saying no and she does enjoy his company. Jack often confronts Jill about his feelings toward her but she tells him over and over that they are only friends and she wants nothing more. In this case Jack should stop seeing her because he knows she is a waste of time.

I thought I said, "Jack should get it through his head that Jill's not interested." I want the example to say that instead, because it illustrates better that Jack is the person keeping himself in the friend zone. They could remain friends but Jack should stop pushing things. It would have also better illustrated that Jill is the one who is facing a more difficult situation because she does like Jack as a friend, but has been about as up front as can be with Jack. Jill is facing a keep a friend who will constantly badger me (but have history with) or have to lose him altogether do to constant badgering.
assassin89
assassin89
1,303 posts
Nomad

I have a question for all you clever nubbins of AG: If someone has a sexual drive above normal; and finds it hard to get around in life without sleeping with multiple(?) people a lot, does that make them a ****?
I think that's a kind of on topic question :/

Good point but lets face it if that were true that would make a lot of people *****s, especially Marylin Monroe.
assassin89
assassin89
1,303 posts
Nomad

That's why I'm saying "intimacy" - I could just have said "sex" if that was what I meant, but stuff like kissing, holding hands, just being close. Or even just talking about stuff with full trust towards the other. Sex is more of a passion thing, really.

Sorry i misunderstood you. I do agree with you but surely if holding hands and being close to people makes them in love then why do girls that are friends and friends that really are just "friends" do that?
jkmadman1
jkmadman1
1,066 posts
Nomad

Sorry i misunderstood you. I do agree with you but surely if holding hands and being close to people makes them in love then why do girls that are friends and friends that really are just "friends" do that?

It doesn't make them necisarrily in love but just good friends. I somehow been appointed as keeper of interests or maybe a therapist among my friends that are girls. Some of them have vented their whole life problems to me. They also tell me who they like and everything, i know who is going out with who and all this personal crap. It just so happens that im a good enough friend wwith them for them to trust me and i guess be a bit more intimate depending on how you want to look at it.
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

I met my girlfriend this year and we became really close friends before we got together. Hooray for being too attractive for the friend zone ;D

samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

If someone has a sexual drive above normal; and finds it hard to get around in life without sleeping with multiple(?) people a lot, does that make them a ****?
I think that's a kind of on topic question :/

Nah, I think the aspect of a ***** comes into play when your life begins to center only on sex.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I don't feel like pursuing any relationship at the moment, therefore this "friend zone" isn't a problem.

Who else here likes digestive biscuits?

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

If someone has a sexual drive above normal; and finds it hard to get around in life without sleeping with multiple(?) people a lot, does that make them a ****

I would use the word nymphomaniac, but for some reason, dictionary.com only labels it as "in women".

Wait. Found something.

Compare satyriasis --a neurotic condition in women in which the symptoms are a compulsion to have sexual intercourse with as many men as possible and an inability to have lasting relationships with them

Again, for some strange reason, only women.

Who else here likes digestive biscuits?

come again?
delossantosj
delossantosj
6,672 posts
Nomad

the friend zone eh....... first time ive ever posted on this thread....

i seem to ALWAYS be in the friend zone, and i mean im not the worst looking guy. i guess its just cause im a teenager and girls at my age only like dueches.

any advice for me. and its really bad too, like with this one girl i was like in the friend zone from like the first day of knowing her

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Oh my, oh my, oh my! You do not know what a digestive biscuit is? Personally, I fancy Tim Tams. I miss gingerbread.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

Oh my, oh my, oh my! You do not know what a digestive biscuit is?

Different cultures can have different names :/
who calls it digestive biscuit besides you?

any advice for me.

Was that a question?
delossantosj
delossantosj
6,672 posts
Nomad

how do i stay outa the friend zone

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Brits do Efan. By the way, I just finished a pack of digestive biscuits. Oh how I love biscuits and cookies.

how do i stay outa the friend zone

Seduction.
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

But you digest all food Knight?

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,672 posts
Nomad

well i cant seduce if im in the friend zone now can i XD