ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4724860
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

Depending on how old you are will determine how much is bad. If you are my age or younger, Vodka and wine is a no-no. How much of each did you have?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

my age

Yeah.
How much of each did you have?

Beer, about half a cup
Wine, about 1/4 of a cup
Vodka, just a tablespoon

I've never drank before this. And I did not like it. Just seeing what people were talking about.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I pledged to remain sober a very long time ago. By the way, this post gives me 20,000 AP.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I'm going to remain sober as well. I just needed to taste it to judge it right. And congratulations on your 20,000AP.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

Congratulations dude S-<

I pledged to remain sober a very long time ago.

That sounds like a good idea.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I notice that knight is very close to 10k posts. :O

But remaining sober is good.
There's no reason to destroy your brain cells and liver over something that taste so disgusting.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

NIGHT HAS A SMALL E-PEEN AND MASSIVE EGO.

Alcohol ain't really that bad tasting, I mean, c'mon.

Then again, I was in a bad place >.>
But I did also have a party in July 2010... I might of had a bit too much :L

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

Alcohol I'm fine with taste-wise, but I hate the feeling of being inebriated on anything that impairs my ability to walk or hold things . . . I've been tipsy before, and it was annoying. Also, asthma inhalers are annoying to accidentally overuse. My hands are naturally shaky already, and that just adds even more shakiness to the equation - me trying to pick up anything, hold a pencil, or eat nachos while inhaler'd is an interesting sight though.

My new year's resolutions are to end my writer's block, turn 15, and make it into the intermediate orchestra at the high school first year - the first level is freshman-only cadet, and it's supposedly awful. SO yea, Imma have to learn some moderately difficult song a and audition with it.

acepilot0
acepilot0
359 posts
Nomad

Some of the best times I can't remember I had while I was inebriated. There was this one time in South Korea... Alcohol is definitely an acquired taste, and generally any kind of liquor straight is pretty horrible, except for amaretto. I find that if you don't overindulge that you can have a good time and less loose your inhibitions for a bit, as long as you remain in control.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Thanks Pierce. I suppose alcohol doesn't taste disgusting, but I enjoy keeping my awareness and senses intact. I'm a teetotal.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

I'm a teetotal.

Knight is a self-proclaimed what now?
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Teetotal- practice teetotalism and abstain from the consumption of alcoholic beverages

Well that's what I think he meant. It's what Google gave me when I typed "define teetotal". xD

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

It means almost all you guys need to let loose some time XD

Ace's post is probably the best one on this subject. That's 3 times today I've looked for the invisible "thumbs up" button.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

That's 3 times today I've looked for the invisible "thumbs up" button.

You'll find that on AG3.

Thanks, I'm kooky enough without being intoxicated.
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

Listen bucko, unless you've seen me on sugar you wont realize how bad i'll probably be with alcohol. I'm not one of those peoople who live their life around technology and sit inside being boring, but I don't want to wreck my already unintelligent brain with the stuff.

And your thirteen.

And I am incredibly loose thank you very much.
Waits for the response...
Showing 5056-5070 of 9738