ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4724847
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

And your thirteen.

Trust me, age doesn't matter these days.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

It means almost all you guys need to let loose some time

Well, if you want to destroy your brain cells and have problems with your liver later in your life. Go right ahead and drink as much as you want!

Trust me, age doesn't matter these days.

It really doesn't. I've seen some kids in junior high smoking marijuana and drinking alcohol. Well, with that. I'd tell them go ahead and end up like a loser later in life.
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Mmn'kay, I didn't say get smashed, and I'm against drugs and that s***, I'm just saying y'all sounding a little too responsible for me.

One of the best experiances of my life was when I had had a few drinks. I wasn't drug, I was just slighty happy

Oh, Knight, buddy,

Thanks, I'm kooky enough without being intoxicated.

please, don't say that ever again, and for the love of God don't believe it.

Waits for the response...

Bet you didn't expect THIS RESPONSE: You forgot to put *s or -s or say "I shall now..." or "I am waiting..." or do anything to show that you are waiting for my response.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

...Nothing wrong with responsibility, and for my part I try to follow the law. Considering I live in a place where it's not unusual for teenagers to binge drink and seven year old to dip I think I've been fairly good about it.

jaza_m
jaza_m
1,356 posts
Nomad

unless you've seen me on sugar you wont realize how bad i'll probably be with alcohol.

Sugar doesn't affect the way you act~

And whats all this talk with underage drinking. Thats Crazy o.O

Oh and while Im out it, My new Year Resolution is to get a better grade at school. Typical, right?
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

Bet you didn't expect THIS RESPONSE:

Someone was supposed to make a: that's what she said! kind of thing
:PSugar doesn't affect the way you act~

It certainly does! It makes you energetic, you can have mood swings, youcouldstarttalkingreallyfast, you could have withdrawls if you are a sugar addict. I'm talking about a lot of sugar by the way. Like 20 energy drinks.
jaza_m
jaza_m
1,356 posts
Nomad

age=2"> Suck on these raw facts.

But the Energy drinks, Thats true, but mostly due to the caffeine and NOT the sugar.

Graham
Graham
8,051 posts
Nomad

Suck on these raw facts.

Read the comments to that article.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

One of the best experiances of my life was when I had had a few drinks. I wasn't drug, I was just slighty happy

If that's one of your best experiences, I wouldn't want to live your life.
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Was. Not. Drunk. I was having fun >_>

Oh, Efan, it's more likely to be food coloring or caffeine or something. The way you act on sugar wouldn't really have anything to do with how you act intoxicated, one dulls the senses and the other makes you hyper o.o

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Was. Not. Drunk. I was having fun >_>

*thumbs up*

How's the new year treating everyone so far?
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

Still got Christmas chocolate left! Still haven't opened my other game, but I'll get to it soon. Two more days till school and that's gonna hit me like a ton of bricks.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Bah, and Humbug! I've been back at school for a week, and I had to go in this morning. I can honestly say "**** AP!"

Guitarstring
Guitarstring
52 posts
Nomad

new years resolutions never work actually im not sure if there are studies about it but im sure they dont work most of the time because they are actually just excuses. My opinion.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

new years resolutions never work

Mine is working. And has been working since I said it.

I've been in school since Monday. It gets boring but not too hard.
Showing 5071-5085 of 9738