ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4724633
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
PoetryHere
PoetryHere
73 posts
Nomad

My new years resolutions are to just not fail at school, I haven't yet, but I don't want to experience it.. D:

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Dang.. you just reminded me that I have school tomorrow. I'm not going to like waking up early and working. I rather sleep in then do schoolwork later on.

PoetryHere
PoetryHere
73 posts
Nomad

Heh.. I have school tomorrow too, first time in like 2 weeks.. D: How will I get up!

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

I'm searching the skies for a glimmer of snow...if I'm lucky I won't have to see that facade for the next few weeks.

PoetryHere
PoetryHere
73 posts
Nomad

It was snowing here, and it stopped.. today.. I would've have loved to stay out just for one more.. DAY!

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

I'm completely SOL, it's going to hit 40 F tomorrow, and on Tuesday it's a mixture of snow and rain... I'm going to have to got to school D: lol

manny6574
manny6574
922 posts
Nomad

well, it's not snowing th uk as of now so thats sad

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

It snows every now and then here. About last week it was looking like spring then up out of nowhere it snows a lot. But now it's sunny again and the snow is melting. I want more snow though.

jaza_m
jaza_m
1,356 posts
Nomad

I've seen snow before :'(

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,612 posts
Peasant

No snow since the first days of December here :'(

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I was going to make a snowman this year. It actually snowed quite a lot in December. I made one snowman. But didn't really complete it and it melted away. I think it'll snow some more. It always seems to snow through January-March over here. Kinda odd.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Last year was amazing, there were piles of snow around til late April.

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

All the snow melted in late December and now we only have about an inch. Makes me mad.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

It's not snowing but it's freezing outside. Right now I just checked the weather and it's 20 degrees out.

Having no snow makes me more sad then mad. I just want to be able to have fun with it but so far nothing.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

I would like to have snow here... it never snows because it is too hot in my country all the year. I never saw snow, it should be awesome!

Showing 5086-5100 of 9738