ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4724653
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
PoetryHere
PoetryHere
73 posts
Nomad

I never saw snow,

You haven't seen snow? You have not lived!
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Temperature's dropping outside, I am feeling lucky! xD

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

That means nothing over here. It's under 10 degrees every night and it hasn't snowed in over a week. In they day time though it's probably about 30 degrees.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Hmm.. Is anyone here left-handed aside from myself? I was wondering.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I think it's rare to be left-handed. Studies say that 8-15% of the worlds population are left-handed. But no, I'm not left-handed, I'm right-handed. My friend from school though can write perfectly with both. I think the name for it is ambidextrous.

IcyIndia
IcyIndia
1,344 posts
Nomad

Yep it's ambidextrous. And I write with my right hand.
I can write as a mirror-image of normal text.

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,890 posts
Nomad

here in edmonton we got 1 meter of snow and it is minus 30 celcius!! =)

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

minus 30 celcius!!

That's way too cold for me.
1 meter of snow

But I want your snow!
wajor59
wajor59
909 posts
Nomad

It's predicted to drop snow in my neck 'o the woods. I hope that's all we get and not the ice that's also predicted to fall later...

My New Year's resolution is to steal more time every day for myself and write more short stories and poetry.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

You have not lived

You are wrong. The reason I haven't seen snow is a reason I have no life, it means I have never traveled to a place where it snows. I live in Brazil and it is as hot as hell so it is difficult to snow, even in the South of the country. However, I am happy with the experiences I have had and seeing snow would be another cool experiences.
Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,890 posts
Nomad

But I want your snow!

=P We have to shovel our driveway and sidewalk 4 times a day to keep it clear!! And we had to climb out of out kitchen window and shovel our way to the front door so we could get out and then we had to shovel our driveway. It took 3 hours!
aknerd
aknerd
1,416 posts
Peasant

I live in Alaska. It snows here, sometimes. (Un?)fortunately, I'm going to school in Maine, where it snows only slightly less. I have some friends going to college in Fairbanks (a city in Alaska). They sometimes go weeks without seeing the temperature rise above -20 Fahrenheit. This is one of the reasons I didn't go to Fairbanks.

Anyone here ski (alpine or nordic) or snowboard?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

=P We have to shovel our driveway and sidewalk 4 times a day to keep it clear!! And we had to climb out of out kitchen window and shovel our way to the front door so we could get out and then we had to shovel our driveway. It took 3 hours!

Maybe not that much. But just enough to have fun with for a while and to make some snow men. Would be really nice if it snowed over here.
Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,890 posts
Nomad

Yeah I guess. But I made an igloo and it has internet!!!!!!! Because my wireless modem's range is to the street so now I am in my igloo with a cup of coffee on AG!. =)

I am going to sleep here tonight and I got a thing to keep my Mac warm.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

But I made an igloo and it has internet!!!!!!!

Wow, lol.
Last time I made an igloo was about two years ago. But that's when it snowed a lot. We had about two feet of snow and I made a couple igloos. It didn't have any internet though. We just used them as forts when me and my friends had snow ball fights.
Showing 5101-5115 of 9738