ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4720983
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Japan has been distributing liquid Iodine to somewhat counteract the effects of the radiation. Apparently there was another explosion yesterday, which actually released radiation into the air.

SupaLegit
SupaLegit
644 posts
Nomad

Very constructive.

Thanks...

As the state of the reactors may be worsening, I like knight aren't too fearful. 11k is about 1/10 of 100k, at which point the radiation would become dangerous for your health. Especially for younger children and the elderly. Also, not to be rude, but the smaller, skinnier body types would be more susceptible (thus the children and elderly... Think about it, the radiation is applied to everyone in the area. If we have a small, skinny child receiving that radiation and then a larger grown man, who is at greater risk? The child 'cause there is less of him to take in that same amount of deadly radiation. So he/she would/could be overwhelmed sooner than the adult. Don't forget immune systems play a part too.
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

Same with Matrix, I only read the radiation article today.

Very constructive.

SupaLegit, everywhere I see you around here, you are agreeing or copying Matrix. It get's pretty old >,>

____

Thanks for the links Matrix.
But what I find strange, is that a nuclear plant doesn't have some type of generator or something to kick in when the powers gets knocked out.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

It does, but that failed. I was watching how there are several emergency measures in place to keep the reactors up, but all of them seemed to failed.

Reactors are running on batteries I think.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

I heard that a japanese geologist thinks that the area submerged in water may have caused the ground to sink. So what is covered in water may now be what is the ocean.

SupaLegit
SupaLegit
644 posts
Nomad

SupaLegit, everywhere I see you around here, you are agreeing or copying Matrix. It get's pretty old >,>

Great minds think alike perhaps?

But what I find strange, is that a nuclear plant doesn't have some type of generator or something to kick in when the powers gets knocked out.

Um, they do, but they failed within like a hour or something I don't remember.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

No.
Everywhere I posts in the Tavern you just come into that thread agreeing with me which is brown-nosing, pretty much.
When I posts in any other Forum you don't go there, it's only in the Tavern & I do agree with Moon about it being annoying.
It's pretty much spam if you just agree with me. . also in that AG Harmony thread you just basically copied my answers. And it's only me, from what I've seen.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Your usage of that is hilarious. Plagiarism isn't brilliant.
silvermoon123
silvermoon123
855 posts
Nomad

This thread is currently about: SupaLegit bugging Matrix!
I just found out that apparently some guy was taking pictures of the disaster while it was happening and got hit with the tsunami.
Someone brought this up in my homeroom class today, and most of the class spent the entire period doing imitations of the guy drowning. The entire period! And the teacher spent the time rambling about donations.
Off topic? I apologize.
I just think that nuclear energy should at the very least have limited production. Isn't a lot of the point of alternative energy sources just to help with pollution? Nuclear doesn't do that. It is certainly plentiful, but...
http://www.inhisshoes.org/Images/Simpsons_Blinky.gif

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Matrix used to be a tryhard and would answer every question for awhile. I also think that you having a go at him for not thinking for himself is kinda hypocritical as you asked a dumb question.
gaboloth
gaboloth
1,612 posts
Peasant

The solution to the energy crisis is nuclear fusion. The world should use all the research money to support the teams trying to build the nuclear fusion centrals. Nuclear fusion = (almost) infinite energy
(and it's possible too)

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Matrix used to be a tryhard and would answer every question for awhile. I also think that you having a go at him for not thinking for himself is kinda hypocritical as you asked a dumb question.

No Pazx.
If you're referring to me in the first three Forums, I do still frequent them

I just have nowhere else to post and I might as well help others while on this site.

At least I didn't just agree with people while posting, I had something constructive & relevant to post.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

No Pazx. If you're referring to me in the first three Forums, I do still frequent them

I say, you used to be a bit odd. You know those people that give out drone-like responses to every question in the S&S? That was my impression of you.

Certainly, your humanity appeared when you began chatting.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Someone brought this up in my homeroom class today, and most of the class spent the entire period doing imitations of the guy drowning.

Because people drowning is always something to be mocked.

The problem with Japan happened mainly because they have multiple reactors bunched together in the one plant, when one malfunctioned, it caused a chain reaction that spread to the others.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

You know those people that give out drone-like responses to every question in the S&S? That was my impression of you.

I didn't know I would come off bot like.

Hmm. . . .

You thought that because I made clear responses?
Showing 6046-6060 of 9738