ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4708702
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
TerminatorXM214
TerminatorXM214
222 posts
Blacksmith

I think he did just give us permission to spam.

I... I feel freed to let my inner troll out.

boppins
boppins
774 posts
Bard

I think pagination stuff is fixed.

TerminatorXM214
TerminatorXM214
222 posts
Blacksmith

Yikes. I pressed the "go to newest post" button or whatever, and I got some crazy stuff. I'll try to get a screenshot in a few minutes (if it happens again).

Also, we seem to have jumped back to page 899. Lost a few posts?

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I enjoyed clicking the thread and having a page full of a link to each page of the thread

TerminatorXM214
TerminatorXM214
222 posts
Blacksmith

Here's what happened to me, both when I posted, and when I pressed the "go to newest post" in the Tavern subforum page:

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/XTfrt8UCAOGBujV1Rgv2potndb8BOJ_BplXUO2IuIys=w752-h533-no

gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

This thread is massive. I didn't know The Tavern was capable of something of this magnitude.

Here's what happened to me, both when I posted, and when I pressed the "go to newest post" in the Tavern subforum page:

I saw that as well. I had to go to the first page and then I was able to access this page from there, but clicking 'last post' led me to the page of numbers.
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Yay!

gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

Almost yay. The page of numbers is bound to scare away newcomers if they don't know how to circumvent it.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Well now I can choose which thread page to go to without having to type or press a bunch of buttons.

Thanks AG!

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

This is not the first occurrence of the page of numbers.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Should be all fixed now.

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Wow, this thread...I remember this. Why was it brought back anyway?

boppins
boppins
774 posts
Bard

The power of @Ferret feeds from the community, so he demanded this thread be resurrected in order to grant him new strength.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

Works for me! I adored this thread in its hay day.

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

I always wanted the title of this to be "the historical importance of the potato".
so. how much the potato's are importent? could you imagaine life without them?

Showing 8926-8940 of 9738