ForumsThe TavernShould Homework be banned?

275 48145
Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

I think Homework should be banned because we are home to enjoy time away from school and us students don't want to drag our school work home.

My parents don't like the idea of homework because they think that when students get home they should be able to relax not do more school work.

Do the users of AG agree that Homework should be banned??

I sure do agree!

• 275 Replies
gamesgirl
gamesgirl
33 posts
Nomad

i think homework should be banned because i spend about 6 hours at school doing work. Isn't that enough

44Flames
44Flames
585 posts
Nomad

I don't think homework should be banned because you should only get 1 hour or less of it.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

If you didn't do homework you probably wouldn't remember half of the things you've been taught.

Too much homework isn't good, either.

BenTheBozer
BenTheBozer
815 posts
Nomad

Homework is purely revison and if you can't do it then don't bother going to UNI were there really is homework. No it should not be banned.

SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

after a lot of thought, i changed my opinion and think homework is necessary. if there was no homework then how would you learn a lot D:. i know some people are very quick leanrers, but the majority aren't.

that doesn't mean i like it though.

BackFlip
BackFlip
138 posts
Nomad

yes! homework should be banned we have lives and we dont go to school to get more work to take home and do at home no thanks!

END WITH HOMEWORK.

my dog ate my homework and my chineese neighbour ate my dog :/

myky
myky
43 posts
Nomad

hmmm..i think homework shouldn't be banned but it should be smaller

robotking98
robotking98
124 posts
Nomad

Where I live, it just pulls most peoples grades down because they never do it, so by trying to improve grades they're actually making them worse, I say get rid of it.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Hmm.. Get rid of it to appease people's laziness? What is the point of going to school if that is to be done?

M00CH
M00CH
101 posts
Nomad

yes it SHOULD BE BANNED!! we spend 7 hours of hard work and labor in school and WAM they give us an extra HOUR or so to do WORK in your OWN HOME. its horrible! and if you dont have any time to do it, your grade goes down and you get yelled at and all that poop. we should have more time for fun at home instead of school then go home and more work. thank you, bye.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

@ everyone that thinks it should be banned: grow up. it is a couple of years spent doing slightly difficult work. your at school to be helped and taught. there are millions of children that would be desperate to learn in a comfortable home.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I see a recurring theme in this thread.. disgruntled students come in to blam homework.

GreatestSoloEver
GreatestSoloEver
1,361 posts
Nomad

why do u take school home when most people dont take work home with then.

This proves you know nothing of the work force.
Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,890 posts
Nomad

My teacher gives us almost NO homework, she makes us do all our stuff in class and if we do not finish it we finish the next day,

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I don't think that homework should be banned at all. It's for us to learn and get better at certain learning skills.

Showing 166-180 of 275