ForumsThe TavernShould Homework be banned?

275 48146
Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

I think Homework should be banned because we are home to enjoy time away from school and us students don't want to drag our school work home.

My parents don't like the idea of homework because they think that when students get home they should be able to relax not do more school work.

Do the users of AG agree that Homework should be banned??

I sure do agree!

• 275 Replies
SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,585 posts
Duke

Why would homework be banned anyway?

xPedigree
xPedigree
21 posts
Nomad

Absolutely not. Homework is essential to information retention. Also, if you ban homework at the middle and high school levels students will be far less prepared for college or careers.

u hate kids or something! man i dislike u on the forums sometimes although im somewhat new!

yes it should be banded ur parents are right!!!
FloydTC
FloydTC
2,906 posts
Nomad

just dont do it if you have such a huge problem with it. but there are probably some people who would prefer to have it, so let them do it if they want and laugh at them behind their back (or to their face)

Holden07
Holden07
9 posts
Nomad

homework is so boring that i hate it. and the teachers give more home work.

CrossViper
CrossViper
481 posts
Nomad

Homework is a necessary evil, but what I hate is when teachers give busywork for homework. Now that, is totally pointless.

BenTheBozer
BenTheBozer
815 posts
Nomad

Homework is revision if you cant do it then you should pay attention in school.

ryguy997
ryguy997
179 posts
Nomad

if homework was banned there would be a lot mre dumbasses. and there are enough of 'em around already.

metalhead11544
metalhead11544
34 posts
Nomad

yes.

flygon12345
flygon12345
62 posts
Nomad

We do to much Yes it should be

BlackVortex
BlackVortex
1,360 posts
Nomad

We do to much

Wait till you start working full time.
You'll wish you had a little piece of paper to fill in a few simple questions after school.
BeauGraham
BeauGraham
98 posts
Nomad

i think homework should be banned for pretty much the same reason i have a life and i dont want to spend 100% of it doin work.

darklazerm
darklazerm
2 posts
Nomad

yea sure why not

vontje
vontje
866 posts
Nomad

I don't think homework should be banned, because it helps you learn everything for the test that will come and also you learn more, sometimes some things are pretty interesting! It's good to have some knowledge

BeauGraham
BeauGraham
98 posts
Nomad

yes homework should be banned cuzi have

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Homework is there for a reason. I believe enough homework should be given to keep one mentally fresh and reviewed properly but should also be limited as to not burden. If you can't even do a little homework you suck. If you have too much assigned to you, that's bad and I am sorry.

@BeauGraham

Because you have what? Measles?

Showing 106-120 of 275