ForumsWEPR[Necro] Does God exist?

697 244041
locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

since there really s no topic on whether or not he really exists and created people i decided to make one

start debating... NOW!

• 697 Replies
thechosenone3
thechosenone3
7 posts
Nomad

no i didn't those people who "BELIEVE" in christ, don't really believe in christ because you cant believe christianity and evolution at the same time!!!it's one or the other!

samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

no i didn't those people who "BELIEVE" in christ, don't really believe in christ because you cant believe christianity and evolution at the same time!!!it's one or the other!

This is fundamental flawed. Apparently you have the thought that evolution is a religion, it's not. Evolution is a scientific theory while Christianity is a religion. Believing in evolution doesn't preclude a belief in Christ in any way because they are completely different things.

You also didn't address my points.
thechosenone3
thechosenone3
7 posts
Nomad

okay i admit that it came up on the screen as confusing but let me just start over because i just talked with my youth pastor and you can be a christian and believe in evolution at the same time. evolution isn't a belief (and you are a really good arguer)it is a scientific theory (like you said) and you can be a christian and believe in evolution at the same time but you have your belief of creation mixed up . God didn't use evolution to make us. and i apologize for the "selfish and tree hugger" comment. i realize that it was rude and i take back what i said

i didn't say this first thing you copied and pasted (in bold) i said the second thing in bold answering h3j4k5l6 or whatever their name is, their question was does God Exist

Our God could be one of an entire race of highly evolved beings.
Nah, God (capital G) in a specific supernatural deity existing in three separate but equal forms. Now you could say that the bible was written by a super advance alien race for various reasons but Christians wouldn't have been worshiping the aliens but God.
yes he does!!!
Care to expound?

thechosenone3
thechosenone3
7 posts
Nomad

and what were the points i didn't adress?

Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

God didn't use evolution to make us.

Then how did God make us? I agree that evolutionism and creationism can coexist and a person can believe in both at the same time, but if we magically appeared via God, then where does evolution come in?
If I'm not mistaken, God simply created the animals for Adam and Eve. Adam he created from dust and breathed life into him[Genesis 2:7] Eve he created from one of Adam's ribs[Genesis 2:21-2:22], the animals and plants he created for Adam alone from practically nothing[Genesis 2:18-2:19]...nowhere in there does evolution play a part. And besides, the world was made in only six days(since on the seventh God didn't work, he only rested), and according to evolution this happened over a much, MUCH longer period of time. Can you explain this?
thechosenone3
thechosenone3
7 posts
Nomad

we (or at least i) will be back tomorrow to further this discussion.

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

The formation of planets and the big bang theory both have to do with the creation of what is now earth

The Big Bang theory is the cosmological theory of the event that led to the formation of the universe. It does not cover planetary formation.

hey mage grey wolf person thingie dude, atheism isn't a religion it is a really uninformed selfish opinion that people made up because theyre tree huggers!

Well you got one thing right, it's not a religion. As fort he rest of it I already broken down the word atheist and reconstructed it to show what the word means.

i mean christianity is a belief and is the only way to eternal life in heaven.

There are around 4 billion people who would disagree with you, many of which would have there own "only way" in. But I like to ask how do we even know this place even exists let alone your belief being the only way?

the bible is the truth and if you believe then the truth will set you free!

How do we know it's the truth, because God inspired it? How do you know that, because it says so in the Bible? How do you know the Bible is truthful, because God inspired it? Ho do you know that, because it says so in the Bible?

I'm beginning to see a rather circular pattern of fallacy forming here.

read genises chapters 1-3 and that should tell you whats up man because christianity has NOTHING TO DO WITH EVOLUTION!!!!!!!!

If that really is what happened then not only did God leave false evidence (basically lying) but creating things the hard way.

i know that God is in 3 forms but also in one at the same time ... it's called the trinity

Can you point me to the verse where it says God is a trinity?

If you regard parts of the Bible as just metaphor rather then literal then yes you can believe in both. Though metaphoric and literal interpretation both hold there own problems with belief in the God of the Bible.
Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

Noob, Mage isn't a troller. He's debating.

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

^hardcore troller

Didn't I already say something to about you not behaving like the first four letters of your name?
deserteagle
deserteagle
1,633 posts
Nomad

Noob....leave the WERP section plz, you contribute nothing to the discussion and spam and troll the boards... leave.

Mage is the essence of a good internet debater, he gives evidence for his claims and retorts very well.

i mean christianity is a belief and is the only way to eternal life in heaven.

Very closed mined to think you are the center of the world and that you are always correct. Explain how you are right.

the bible is the truth and if you believe then the truth will set you free!

Explain how.

ead genises chapters 1-3 and that should tell you whats up man because christianity has NOTHING TO DO WITH EVOLUTION!!!!!!!!

ignorance/10 fail...
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

you said Didn't I already say something to about you NOT behaving like the first four letters of your name?
so im not a noob thanks
check your comment lol

I'm just going to flag you for trying to flame bait and leave it at that.

Because God isn't like Santa Clause. There's no such thing as magic...

I think God is very much like Santa. They are both someone you never see, yeah many believe in. They both do things that break the laws of physics. They both have omniscient properties.

While I do commend you fro trying to acknowledge science, why do you are cherry picking the Bible?
k4th3r1n3
k4th3r1n3
195 posts
Farmer

Noobslayer, it seems like you're just trying to rack-up points dude. You're messing up the flow of the conversation. Maybe stop typing for a while, sit the next couple of plays out...

yes he does!!

I know this seems like a complete mystery post, I think he meant me when I said I really like the discussion. Which is weird, because I don't know any guys named Katherine (k4th3r1n3, duh).

@thechosenone3 - You're an example of a Christian Extremist, the kind of person who harasses anyone who doesn't go to your bible church about eternal damnation. Nowhere in the Bible does it say to harass/mock your neighbor. At least your pastor told you to apologize for being rude. Most don't have that kind of steering.

Ugh, it's late, and most of the posts within the time I was gone were a tragedy. This saddens me.

MageGrayWolf, I like replying to your posts and hearing what you have to say, you're a great debater! I'll have to read and reply tomorrow, it's late even for mountain time.
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

MageGrayWolf, I like replying to your posts and hearing what you have to say, you're a great debater! I'll have to read and reply tomorrow, it's late even for mountain time.

I'm glad your enjoying yourself. I hope we can all get something out of it. Noob may be slightly annoying but beyond that he isn't phasing me. It will be best to just flag and/or report him to a mod for flame baiting and ignore him from there.
Znow
Znow
5 posts
Nomad

well i think god exists in a lot of ways but not how its the bible tells us

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

well i think god exists in a lot of ways but not how its the bible tells us

What do you base that belief off of?
Showing 151-165 of 697