ForumsWEPRIs suicide an escape?

362 70024
Asterantha
Asterantha
100 posts
Nomad

No matter the reason -- couldn't you say it's always an escape?

Is it selfish? Or, depending on the motive, selfless?

• 362 Replies
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

One just has to look at the cases of Japanese holdouts, after decades of seclusion, many came out still mentally capable

This is madness.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

This is madness.

I would call it devotion But it proves a point for Blade.
sensanaty
sensanaty
1,094 posts
Nomad

This is madness.

Madness? THIS. IS. SPARTAAAAAA!!

you also can't cross the ocean, so you are stuck on whatever landmass you live on. you also would never find enough fuel to drive across a continent alone.

Boats, Fueling stations.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

Boats, Fueling stations.

Mentioned to him already.

Anyway, suicide can be an escape if you require it, everything ends, full stop.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

I would call it devotion But it proves a point for Blade.

Dude that was a dialogue frm movie "the 300"
Watch it here
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

you also can't cross the ocean, so you are stuck on whatever landmass you live on. you also would never find enough fuel to drive across a continent alone.

I really dont need to cuz i'm in middle east most of the land is reachable by me.Next fuel shortage in middle east now that cant happen.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

Dude that was a dialogue frm movie "the 300"
Watch it here

I....know? If you read clearly, I was merely saying that the ''madness'' is a form of extreme devotion; in other words, it was a wry joke on my part.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

I really dont need to cuz i'm in middle east most of the land is reachable by me.Next fuel shortage in middle east now that cant happen.

Actually, you won't be able to extract more petrol from the ground and convert it if you're the only one left won't you?
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

I....know? If you read clearly, I was merely saying that the ''madness'' is a form of extreme devotion; in other words, it was a wry joke on my part

LOL
babiker
babiker
46 posts
Nomad

you look like you've been watching 2012 way too much. i wonder if the world will end by then, better start my (the last things i would do in my life) list. either way first in my list is to break this stupid computer, so farewell guys! and may you die happily as well!

glaceonex23
glaceonex23
425 posts
Nomad

you look like you've been watching 2012 way too much. i wonder if the world will end by then, better start my (the last things i would do in my life) list. either way first in my list is to break this stupid computer, so farewell guys! and may you die happily as well!

Uhhhh. Babiker it's about suicide not 2012...('-_-)
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

Does this thread cover suicidal mission too?

Showing 346-357 of 362