ForumsThe TavernYour experiences with the paranormal

287 46458
Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

Some creepy things have happened in my house. I've seen shadows that look like people, but walk on there own. I once saw my grandma sitting on my little brother's bed on the anniversery of her death the morning I woke up (I didn't even know it until I told my mom and aunt and they told me). Some nights when I'm in my bed and everyone is sleeping, I will hear things moving downstairs. But it gets wierder! Sometimes I take my showers and I hear someone knocking on the bathroom door. I ask who's knocking and no one replies. I get out a few minutes later and nobody was upstairs. In 8th grade, I would be up doing homework until 12-1 A.M. Twice, I was doing my homework at my desk and the door slams on me! The first time open, the second time shut. And when I say slammed, I mean slammed. There were no windows open, no fans on, nobody was walking around or moving. Have you ever had any experiences of your own?

• 287 Replies
holt24
holt24
1,133 posts
Nomad

I have had but one. When I was maybe 7 or 8 I was in church and I heard this really creepy voice say my name. Probably just my imagination though.

ABarOfSoap
ABarOfSoap
230 posts
Nomad

This was most likely induced from being in that place where your dreams and reality mix, where you are not fully awake and not fully asleep. I was at my cousins house his room being located right at the top of the stairs. It was late at night, around 1 AM. I was falling asleep next to the wall directly opposite from the door. The door was open at the time. Suddenly, I hear an extremely loud thud, as if someone took a sack full of bricks and threw it down from a good distance. I open my eyes with a start, and in the doorway I see the silhoutte of a man, just standing there. I close my eyes, paralyzed in fear, and when I open them he was not there. Nobody else in the house woke up, even my cousin who was sleeping right next to me.

From this, I conclude that it was simply my imagination.

BlackVortex
BlackVortex
1,360 posts
Nomad

Haven't had any myself, suppose you have to believe in this sorta thing for it to happen to you.

When I was maybe 7 or 8 I was in church and I heard this really creepy voice say my name.

It was probably one of the priests.
holt24
holt24
1,133 posts
Nomad

It was probably one of the priests.

I think it is much more probable it was my imagination.
Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

This was most likely induced from being in that place where your dreams and reality mix

No, I'm pretty sure I was awake at the time. I mean, my brain was hard at work on my homework.
Peter20
Peter20
543 posts
Peasant

so one time when i was alone in my room i was bouncing a ball aginst the wall and in mid bounce coming back to me it droped stright down like if someone caught it then droped it

Then a few weeks later i a picture for an art class (it was of a lamp) and on the couch by the lamp there's a middleaged women holding a frickin nuse (the thing that people hang them selfs with)god it was so creepy and she had the crazy cycodic smile on her face i did a background check a lady hung herself in the basement 50some yrs ago ok tell me how creepy that is

and thats it a few other things ask me dirrectly if you want to know them but these are the worst

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

Dude, Peter, that's freaky! :Z
You take a picture, and then you see some old lady holding a noose glaring you with an evil smile...
Could you post the picture?

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

I always think there's going to be a ghost or something sneaking up on me and it's really creepy. It makes my stomach hurt just thinking about it. I know that it'll never happen but it's scary.

JoZhur
JoZhur
44 posts
Nomad

Whenever me and my friends talk abtou satanism when it's really late I always think something is going to grab me.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

well, thanks o people at my college, i am now aware that people were torturs and killd in this building during the ww2, and tht thos people are haunting the basements.
nd the amount f spelling erros shos give me a wanrns. I'll go wanr myself. Sorrh for the inconveniens.

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

well, thanks o people at my college, i am now aware that people were torturs and killd in this building during the ww2, and tht thos people are haunting the basements.
nd the amount f spelling erros shos give me a wanrns. I'll go wanr myself. Sorrh for the inconveniens.

Lol Cen. Why the errors?

Oh and I forgot, there was this one time where my friends and I were hanging out at one person's house and then we were just watching TV and I felt that someone touched my shoulders and I jumped in surprise and to see who it was and no one was there. MY friends asked me what? And I just said nothing.

I always hate how bugs tickle your body so you think a ghost is there.
XSilentPhantomX
XSilentPhantomX
715 posts
Nomad

cens keyboard is messing up right now if you read some of her other posts i believe... allthough i could be wrong... soo many errors... guess who wont be modding the quotes contest thread for a bit? xD

XSilentPhantomX
XSilentPhantomX
715 posts
Nomad

*his sorry XD

Peter20
Peter20
543 posts
Peasant

@joe

The lady didn't show in the pic she showed in the flash of the camara and a little after that then she faded away as if she were just dust in wind

also just yesterday i was on the suport and suggest when my swivle chair turned around once then stoped

hooooooooooooooooooooo i don't see dead people

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

@Peter
Whoa!
I just hate it, you know.
I mean sometimes I'm taking a shower in my upstairs
bathroom and then someone knocks on the door (this happens every once in a while)
I mean, it's just so creepy and no one was upstairs (take my showers at night when my dad [never pranks] is working or asleep on the armchair, my mom is in the kitchen watching tv, and my brother is watching tv in the family room)
Also, years ago, me and my brother were in my basement.
From right behind us (no one was there either) we heard darth vader breathing (like from star wars) I asked my brother if he heard that, and he look terrified.

Showing 1-15 of 287