ForumsThe TavernYour experiences with the paranormal

287 46473
Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

Some creepy things have happened in my house. I've seen shadows that look like people, but walk on there own. I once saw my grandma sitting on my little brother's bed on the anniversery of her death the morning I woke up (I didn't even know it until I told my mom and aunt and they told me). Some nights when I'm in my bed and everyone is sleeping, I will hear things moving downstairs. But it gets wierder! Sometimes I take my showers and I hear someone knocking on the bathroom door. I ask who's knocking and no one replies. I get out a few minutes later and nobody was upstairs. In 8th grade, I would be up doing homework until 12-1 A.M. Twice, I was doing my homework at my desk and the door slams on me! The first time open, the second time shut. And when I say slammed, I mean slammed. There were no windows open, no fans on, nobody was walking around or moving. Have you ever had any experiences of your own?

• 287 Replies
sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

does phantom limbs count. because if so, i usually have a tail for some odd reason.... as well as wings....

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

The other time was an old school telephone, ( rotary base ) was not plugged into a wall started ringing. Rang 3 or four times then stopped. Too scared to move let alone think about answering it.

I wonder who was on the other line O_o
does phantom limbs count. because if so, i usually have a tail for some odd reason.... as well as wings....

What's that?
eatmydust166
eatmydust166
923 posts
Peasant

I once was eating a cookie and it disappeared.... no one knows where it went but it made me sad :'(!

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

^I think I know where it went O_o

jjrocks66
jjrocks66
912 posts
Shepherd

well sometimes when im alone at home i like to sit down and do some crossword puzzles and this one time i felt something brush against my cheek when i turned to look a saw a brief image of a women, she dissapeared a second after i saw her face.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

What's that?

where you feel like you have a body part that isn't really their... talk to someone who has lost their arm, they probability have phantom limbs of the arm they used to have.
Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

^I don't think people have "ghost arms", but maybe it sometimes feels like they still have them, because they were so used to having a limb.

Peter20
Peter20
543 posts
Peasant

wow joe this is a big hit

ok so i had thanksgiving this year and a vase flew at my grandma's head. she caught it in mid air then yelled "Gotta lay of the wine" (she had dank 7 cup, i though wine was supposed to slow youre reflexes) i was blamed on gravity but my grandma was half way across the room

nesanelf
nesanelf
560 posts
Nomad

Some creepy things have happened in my house. I've seen shadows that look like people, but walk on there own. I once saw my grandma sitting on my little brother's bed on the anniversery of her death the morning I woke up (I didn't even know it until I told my mom and aunt and they told me). Some nights when I'm in my bed and everyone is sleeping, I will hear things moving downstairs. But it gets wierder! Sometimes I take my showers and I hear someone knocking on the bathroom door. I ask who's knocking and no one replies. I get out a few minutes later and nobody was upstairs. In 8th grade, I would be up doing homework until 12-1 A.M. Twice, I was doing my homework at my desk and the door slams on me! The first time open, the second time shut. And when I say slammed, I mean slammed. There were no windows open, no fans on, nobody was walking around or moving. Have you ever had any experiences of your own?
All these stories are your imagination guys.

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

[quote=nesanelf]All these stories are your imagination guys.[/quote]
You may think that, but until you can actually prove that nothing actually happens, I know what I saw.

rick073
rick073
2,754 posts
Peasant

once when i was walking down by the woods by my house, i saw a black shape dart into the woods. i went down the bike path to check but nothing was there(the woods are right next to a bike path)

GunDragon
GunDragon
509 posts
Nomad

I was reading my book under lamplight yesterday. I close the book to grab a candy bar. Then suddenly the light flickers on and off three times before it shut off completely. It could've been an electrical problem but you never know. Another time I had my cool wooden stave chained up to my closet door. When I got near the closet the chain litterally broke off knocking my stave to the door.

vontje
vontje
866 posts
Nomad

I saw my sister behind the three. She is dead. When i closed my eyes for one second and opened it again, she was gone. But later when i drove home i felt really warm inside (on her funeral it was really warm) and when i came home i only felt warm around my shoulders, like someone put an arm around me. It was in the time i felt really lonely/bad, so it was a sign for me that she was still there with me to support me.

Roadripper
Roadripper
1,514 posts
Farmer

This stuff kinda creeps me out, thankfully I cannot remember anything like this happening to me.

~RR~

jkmadman1
jkmadman1
1,066 posts
Nomad

I kinda want something to happen to me now. i kind of want to have the adrenaline pump through my veins. although id be like really scared and be like AHHHHHH and attack the disembodied soul. Sounds like fun. anyone wanna join me?

Showing 106-120 of 287