ForumsThe TavernHorrible way to die?

338 54958
GunDragon
GunDragon
509 posts
Nomad

Hello everyone.this is pretty random but what do you think is a horrible way to die?for me its being mauled by a Deathclaw.

• 338 Replies
loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

Well i would say the worst death is any death torture or getting slowly compressed.

BenTheBozer
BenTheBozer
815 posts
Nomad

Chinese water tourture, but I don't know if this is a dup thread because you say whats the worst way to die while the other says whats worse then death.

StepOnABaby
StepOnABaby
583 posts
Nomad

torture comes in all forms loly...the most painfull is obviously crucifixen.

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

if your guy than having this small fish that lives in south america (?) and it's attracted to things like urine and substances like it so if you pee in a river it will go up your *censored* and have two small hooks on it to stay in there and it sticks them out and hooks on the inside of your *censored* and you can die from it especially if you try and pull it out

BenTheBozer
BenTheBozer
815 posts
Nomad

Zyklon B is quick and easy, I don't see how dieing from this would be too bad.

BenTheBozer
BenTheBozer
815 posts
Nomad

Drowning is the most peacefull way to go, you struggle for 2 minutes and then your fall unconscious and die.

iMogwai
iMogwai
2,027 posts
Peasant

Drowning is the most peacefull way to go, you struggle for 2 minutes and then your fall unconscious and die.

There's nothing more peaceful than a two-minute struggle for your life. Beats a bullet to the brain any time.
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

falling of somethin really tall would be pretty horrible to. You wouldn't feel anything. But while you where falling......o man.

samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,550 posts
Peasant

Hmmmmmmm.

If its a male, defenatly cutting his penis off. And letting him bleed to death. Very, very horrible.

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

Getting shot everywhere besides the heart and brain. That would definitely be horrible. Then they stab you in the vital places.

wingbird1
wingbird1
17 posts
Nomad

getting attacked by a pack of rabbid humming birds who beat you to death with bananas

makes me shiver just thinking about it

Sarthra21
Sarthra21
1,078 posts
Nomad

Oh I could think of so many... Too bad my high moral compass keeps me from doing any of them.

One is basically filling a person's home with toxic and flammable gases, and then igniting it. Another is a napalm bomb inside their car's engine block. Death by a Thousand Cuts is as well an option... I'm so sick.

StepOnABaby
StepOnABaby
583 posts
Nomad

can you guys stop with the one through 3 word posts....and to the people who say "torture" there is more then one way of torture...sheesh.

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

*Cracked Knuckles and hopes I don't get banned*

Getting tied down on a rack that is tightened to almost the breaking point then getting all your hair, toenails, teeth and skin removed very slowly. Of course during the procedure your a constantly submerged in water. Then getting some starving rats and placing a metal cage over your stomach with them, then letting the cage heat up slowly.

Don't judge me.

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

hm well at my field trip to Quebec city (Canada) i heard how people killed convicted people. One of the "death sentences" did attract my attention:

Someone would be tide up on a metal pole. Someone would come with a metal bar and smash every joint and bone until the convicted person is...well...like a snake i suppose? Then u would bring that person to a wheel, put him in the wheel (double wheel) and make him roll down a mountain and leave him there dying.

torture comes in all forms loly...the most painfull is obviously crucifixen.

no its not. There many obscure tortures that where more horrible then u can count (ok maybe not, just an expression).
Showing 1-15 of 338