ForumsThe TavernHorrible way to die?

338 54978
GunDragon
GunDragon
509 posts
Nomad

Hello everyone.this is pretty random but what do you think is a horrible way to die?for me its being mauled by a Deathclaw.

• 338 Replies
Ifritbat
Ifritbat
3 posts
Nomad

getting locked up in a room and starving to death

gamingboy2000
gamingboy2000
56 posts
Nomad

Your legs get crushed your eye scooped out with an ice cream scoop. stabbed in the pelvis. ribs crushed head split and chucked of the top of a cliff !!!!

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

Flaming sand in a 500 mph wind tunnel.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Getting thrown into the ocean full of sharks then just sitting in the water waiting to get eaten.

ProfessorOak
ProfessorOak
991 posts
Nomad

Worse thing is, is that you know you're going to die but you have to wait 'till you drop all the way down.

Not necessarily. Most people would probably have a heart attack.

Terrible way to die, being strapped down to a table and having ostriches peck at you until death.
urbanwolf232
urbanwolf232
784 posts
Peasant

why would ostriches eat a person?
anyway i think the worst way to die is constapation

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,890 posts
Nomad

To be slowly cut. One cut every hour, until you might start bleeding to death. The pour rubbing alcohol on the cuts, then be pulled on your limbs by horses going in opposite directions, and you would have a fire under you. Then your limbless torso would burn to death. (shudders)

Thomas1st2
Thomas1st2
1,943 posts
Peasant

Dieing it self is a horrible way to die. That's all I am saying.

Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

if your guy than having this small fish that lives in south america (?) and it's attracted to things like urine and substances like it so if you pee in a river it will go up your *censored* and have two small hooks on it to stay in there and it sticks them out and hooks on the inside of your *censored* and you can die from it especially if you try and pull it out

1000 ways to die much..

Worst way to die would be tied up with ropes by feet and hands and stretched out just to the point. Then cutting a line down your stomach and pouring in hot tar.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Hmm.
How 'bout getting thrown into a room full of hungry tigers? Getting ripped apart by those beasties must be a horrible way to go.

Mooooooo
Mooooooo
528 posts
Nomad

Being inside a heavy cage then dropped into the water, to drown!

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

I don't know but drowning would be awful in my opinion.

Other option is: someone puts you in a bathtub fulled with ice and wait until all the parts of your body parts get numb. And after that, the person cuts you in pieces and won't feel anything. That is kind of painless. If someone takes your skin off and put fire on you would be painful.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

If someone takes your skin off and put fire on you would be painful.

Taking away the skin and pouring salt on it may be just as painful.

I imagine it being quite horrible if you had just been sentenced to dismemberment while being alife, having three of your limbs torn off...
starcraftfan123
starcraftfan123
254 posts
Nomad

dieing only to learn that there is no afterlife

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

dieing only to learn that there is no afterlife

That's not horrible. If there is no afterlife and you die, you won't be there to think 'oh no!'. That's because I don't fear death; I fear the thought of not existing.
Showing 136-150 of 338