ForumsThe TavernHorrible way to die?

338 54974
GunDragon
GunDragon
509 posts
Nomad

Hello everyone.this is pretty random but what do you think is a horrible way to die?for me its being mauled by a Deathclaw.

• 338 Replies
webkinzlover7654
webkinzlover7654
2,790 posts
Nomad

Suffocating, it just seems horrible & creepy. Sad story about it - My friend died the a way a month before 4th grade

dasflamingos
dasflamingos
7 posts
Nomad

How?
Getting your legs amputated then getting thrown in the desert. That would be pretty bad.

well you see, dieing of embarassment lives on. to die of embarassment ohers must witness you dieing. then years later theyll be like oh remember when ol' john died because he was too embarassed to pull his pants back up at the aquarium. that man was a tool. and it will live on that you died because you were a huge tool who died of embarassment.
deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

Being embarrassed, then each limb of your body is slowly ripped. Then almost drowning and being thrown into a imploding black hole!

Muse2223
Muse2223
372 posts
Nomad

Having thousands of extremely small lacerations over your body, and then having salt dumped on you.

EternalFacepalm
EternalFacepalm
6 posts
Nomad

Being forced to dance for all eternity until you're so tired you die. Not counting the need for food or water.

TanHatMan
TanHatMan
86 posts
Nomad

the worst way to die is to have a slow-working, painful disease that damages your lungs & heart & you have been informed that you have this disease so you must be transported to a secret prison where you slowly die with no cure... lol sorry i just tried to think of the most random thing possible

tangramfool
tangramfool
128 posts
Peasant

Can i submit two? yes? good.
Being in a quarantined city that hasbeen left to starve.

xxBOMBxx
xxBOMBxx
76 posts
Nomad

If its a male, defenatly cutting his penis off.

Ugh...

I would say getting cut in half is the BEST way to die. but its probably getting a sword stuck in your eye.
xxBOMBxx
xxBOMBxx
76 posts
Nomad

OOHH got a good one. getting killed by the person that likes you!!

pablo4270
pablo4270
1,930 posts
Peasant

Hung upside down by you big toe or somewhere else would be pretty painful and a slow death

AboutAPlaneCrash
AboutAPlaneCrash
268 posts
Nomad

Probably getting jumped by an angry midget than getting slapped by the offset girl you know and to finish it off, falling into a pitfall and getting eaten by cannibal 4 year olds

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Having an elephant step on you would be pretty bad. Very painful.

Also getting mauled by any animal in the wilderness. Mostly lions, cheetahs, panthers, wolves, bears etc...

tangramfool
tangramfool
128 posts
Peasant

My Third: Being punched and kicked to death is slightly horrible cos you can feel your ribs and stuuf breaking.

skarl
skarl
250 posts
Nomad

torturing to death of course. but drowning seems horrible too...
and of course: if you got death sentence and weren't guilty...

MajorTim
MajorTim
5 posts
Nomad

how do so many people know torture methods? anyone but me finds that freaky?

Showing 106-120 of 338