ForumsThe TavernHorrible way to die?

338 54976
GunDragon
GunDragon
509 posts
Nomad

Hello everyone.this is pretty random but what do you think is a horrible way to die?for me its being mauled by a Deathclaw.

• 338 Replies
Soul99
Soul99
91 posts
Farmer

dying from cancer...my grandpa dies from this horrible way...

AocDragonZ
AocDragonZ
7 posts
Nomad

going out of your job with great news and being crushed by a bus xD

tangramfool
tangramfool
128 posts
Peasant

4(from me). Getting your head smashed through various things (eg plank, metal plate) until you die.

skarl
skarl
250 posts
Nomad

getting your head smashed with an egg and die from it? I think that will take a wile... =P

pyr0maniac
pyr0maniac
211 posts
Nomad

A truly horrible way to die would be more emotional than painful. Having to watch everything dear to you die slowly and painfuly whilst you sit there unable to do anything, and then slowly dieng yourself, in any manner, for you would have already suffered great pain.

Seagull15
Seagull15
2 posts
Nomad

well id say something slow and painful cause if u get shot in the head its instantaneous and painless i would say the worst way to die would be some kind of flesh eating virus which devours u from the inside out

UGHH!

d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

One would be getting crushed...from the feet up.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Meeting up with those mutant things from 'The hills have eyes'. Getting hunted by those things would be a horrible way to die.

darkrai097
darkrai097
858 posts
Nomad

Being slowly eaten by a single one of those carnivorous ants, with a new one replacing it every time it dies.

foxlink
foxlink
270 posts
Nomad

well, i want to go like my grandpa in my sleep, not like the passangers in his car all screeming and panicing.

skarl
skarl
250 posts
Nomad

horrible way to die: being really ill, then try to suicide by using dormicum (or something like that) only because you can't get euthanasia, and then not using enough, and then get into an awake coma, and then have a horrible few last weeks.

thingthingjack
thingthingjack
43 posts
Nomad

i'm sure someone's said this before, but i think a horrible way to die is by drowning.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I would also say dropping from a airplane or jet several hundred thousand feet in the air.
Worse thing is, is that you know you're going to die but you have to wait 'till you drop all the way down.

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

Molecular decomposition in which particles are randomly shredded from your being starting from the outside and working its way inward. Beat that!

tickflea98
tickflea98
70 posts
Nomad

Or being crushed by walls going 0.01 inch per hour. Or being shoved on top of a grill. Or one of those flat grills at the Japanese restaurants. Or by being forced to watch horror movies for 3 straight days until you eventually die of thirst, for the only food you got was popcorn.

Showing 121-135 of 338