ForumsThe TavernHorrible way to die?

338 54971
GunDragon
GunDragon
509 posts
Nomad

Hello everyone.this is pretty random but what do you think is a horrible way to die?for me its being mauled by a Deathclaw.

• 338 Replies
EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,220 posts
Nomad

Not sure exactly how painful it would be, but cutting out your entrails and strangling you with them seems rather painful. Seems, anyways . . . .

iko
iko
161 posts
Nomad

Being suspended from giant meat hooks (Like a slaughterhouse), and left to die of thirst

dasflamingos
dasflamingos
7 posts
Nomad

predator missle to the face. worst way to go. no question.

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,890 posts
Nomad

Actually being force fed uncooked rice is one of the worst, it would slowly block your gut and absorb all your stomach juices and all other water and would expand, fill your stomach, then if you were fed more, it would absorb ALL the water in your body. (shudder)

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Actually being force fed uncooked rice is one of the worst, it would slowly block your gut and absorb all your stomach juices and all other water and would expand, fill your stomach, then if you were fed more, it would absorb ALL the water in your body.

That would be a bad one. But I would just keep my mouth shut :P

I would say keep getting your head put underwater over and over. Just until you can't take it anymore and just kill yourself.
TheAssasinator
TheAssasinator
37 posts
Nomad

A horrible way to die would be staying without an internet connection for a few weeks. It's slow torture. I can't live without AG. lol

darkrai097
darkrai097
858 posts
Nomad

The worst way to die would be to be on a slow conveyor belt and have the conveyor belt feeding you through a row of saws and forcing you to watch your body slowly being cut away either until you die of blood loss or it gets up to your lungs.

celestialenigma
celestialenigma
11 posts
Peasant

Starving to death would be bad overall I think, especially if you knew that others had more then enough food that you could have some too. It would also take such a long time to die. Getting small bits of food, just enough to prolong your death. Drowning, for me, would be the worst because I am terrified of water as it is. But if some horrible sea creature killed me while in the water, that would be the ultimate horrible death...confirming all of my irrational fears while dying...yep not a great way to go.

fritomaster
fritomaster
117 posts
Nomad

I would say dying of some kind of sickness that is close to a cure but won't be available because of that sickness. Can you even imagine the horrible mental torture that person would have to go through?

Rangersoul5
Rangersoul5
186 posts
Nomad

Getting eaten alive by rats in a really tight sewer where i could barely breathe and fit.

They would enter through my eyes and slowly eat there way out of me.

robotking98
robotking98
124 posts
Nomad

I'd say a total psychological mind screw is a totally classic way to classify a "horrible" death. Just the thought of somebody keeping me on edge instead of killing me immediately just gives me the creeps.

domecraft
domecraft
333 posts
Nomad

Having your balls ripped off.. slow and extreme torture.

x_soccerkid_x
x_soccerkid_x
217 posts
Nomad

i was just watching 1000 ways to die, they have some bad ones on there

Fyrefox
Fyrefox
2,124 posts
Blacksmith

I would say keep getting your head put underwater over and over. Just until you can't take it anymore and just kill yourself.
They actually did do some like this. It's called "Water Boarding". They put a burlap sack or a cloth over your mouth and poured water into it. They would do it dozens or hundreds of times. They stop right before you drowned, let you catch your breath, and start it all over again.
pyr0maniac
pyr0maniac
211 posts
Nomad

being tapped to the ground and having bambo grow through your *winces* and then the rest of your body until you bleed to death
and bamboo can grow through people

Showing 76-90 of 338