ForumsThe TavernHorrible way to die?

338 54969
GunDragon
GunDragon
509 posts
Nomad

Hello everyone.this is pretty random but what do you think is a horrible way to die?for me its being mauled by a Deathclaw.

• 338 Replies
hrianorn
hrianorn
2 posts
Nomad

definatley ripping parts of the body off slowly... *winces* especialy the privates

Peter20
Peter20
543 posts
Peasant

having all the unvital organs ripped out of me getting cut all over my body (not artiries) then getting drowned in my own blood

BLINDsniper1
BLINDsniper1
84 posts
Nomad

I think it all depends on a person's worst fear. I think the worst way to die was described by peter20. ^^

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Being put in a box and buried underground.

Keep getting your head dunked into water over and over. Until you can't take it anymore and take a giant gulp of water and drown yourself.

Getting cut every couple minutes until you bleed to death.

Chained to a wall and left there to rot.

Getting put into a room filled with bees, wasp and hornets and getting stung until you die.

BLINDsniper1
BLINDsniper1
84 posts
Nomad

Getting chained to the ground with a food just out of your reach and a lake only close enough to dip your fingertips in and every half hour a bird comes and rips off a small piece of flesh until you die.

FoodYum
FoodYum
32 posts
Nomad

You are walking (on a mountain), you fall, slide down sharp rocks so your entire back is full of cuts, you hit a tree, lose a leg, then a big rock rolls over your other leg so you lose it too, it starts snowing, an avalanche covers you, you are unconscious for a while, your arm gets shot of by a sniper, you slide on into a river that is filled with piranhas that eat you until you die (or drown).

Soul99
Soul99
91 posts
Farmer

You mustn't think theese things...
Well,there are a lot of ways,but please,ignore it!Look forward!

vontje
vontje
866 posts
Nomad

I see that a lot of people say drowning. But did you know that when people commit suicide the most peaceful way to kill themself, they think, is to drown?

I think it's far more worse when you die with a lot of psychological pain.

You can imaginge so many horrible deaths, but fysical pain, yea it sucks and you want to die, but i still think that it's more worse when you feel so f*cked up that you can't figure out any way to come out of it and commit suicide.. Or that you see all your loved ones die and you feel so much pain. Or when you can't move your body anymore and still have to live for so many years while the only thing you can do is shake your head..

naruto5754
naruto5754
16 posts
Nomad

crucifixion. a person is nailed to a cross and there is a wooden block under their feet so that they have to push themself up in order to be able to breathe, but eventually they aren't able to hold themself up and their body weight falls on the nails in their wrists when their legs collapse, then they gather more strength to push themself up again and this process repeats until they have no more strength to push themself up anymore and they die of suffocation. If they live long enough, they are stabbed in their lungs or they have their legs broken.

slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

I think it all depends on a person's worst fear

Couldn't agree more. Whats more horrible than dieing by your worst fear?
tangramfool
tangramfool
128 posts
Peasant

There is actually an old viking execution method called the "blood eagle" the persons ribs are cut off at the spine and the lungs are pulled out and spread across his back "like the wings of an eagle"
Thats pretty horrible.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Anything that are in the saw movies. If you've seen them then you know what I'm talking about. All of those ways would be horrible.

dasflamingos
dasflamingos
7 posts
Nomad

Im pretty sure dieing of embarassment would be the worst.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Im pretty sure dieing of embarassment would be the worst.

How?

Getting your legs amputated then getting thrown in the desert. That would be pretty bad.
bluedevil
bluedevil
542 posts
Nomad

Being slowly ripped apart by two machines. That would really suck.

Showing 91-105 of 338