ForumsThe Tavernlife without videogames

92 18412
Sidenay
Sidenay
10 posts
Farmer

did you never have thought Where would we be if from now on you will never play a sigle videogame ever again!!??

• 92 Replies
wolf1991
wolf1991
3,437 posts
Farmer

Ben, you're not considered a reliable source of information. Neither is Rayne Summers but that's beside the point.

Cinna
Cinna
753 posts
Nomad

Ok let's take my friends for example there hardcore gamers like myself I know for a fact that neither of them have had sex

Take that to the Supreme Court man! Finally, the evidence we need to ban video games!
AnaLoGMunKy
AnaLoGMunKy
1,573 posts
Blacksmith

Ok let's take my friends for example there hardcore gamers like myself I know for a fact that neither of them have had sex and there both in there prime years to be sexually active, and I know for a fact that neither of them have touched a illeagle drug of any sort, I would use myself but I'm sexually active but I have never touched drugs.

Um... Im a hardcore gamer... I have sex and take drugs!
brandroid
brandroid
122 posts
Nomad

If life had no video games.I would be playing sports and everything i am a very hardcore gamer i love to play video games.And if life had no video games i think that everyone in this world wouldk have lifes and evryone would be smart

samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

Um... Im a hardcore gamer... I have sex and take drugs!

Yeah, big surprise there.

If there were no video games I doubt I would know any of you, I would probably be substantially more well read, and I might actually do homework.
GunDragon
GunDragon
509 posts
Nomad

I would probably last a month before I go crazy.Gaming helps me refresh my brain after a hard day of school and a tough half hour of homework.But the only benifit would be me reading more.

AnaLoGMunKy
AnaLoGMunKy
1,573 posts
Blacksmith

Yeah, big surprise there.

Tell me about it. I saw ben's study and thought "oh no! Im a freak!"

I would deffo play guitar and record 4x the amount of music than I currently do if there were no games.
BenTheBozer
BenTheBozer
815 posts
Nomad

My study may be invalid due to many factors, the point is video games give you a different option rather then getting drunk and doing drugs.

AnaLoGMunKy
AnaLoGMunKy
1,573 posts
Blacksmith

the point is video games give you a different option rather then getting drunk and doing drugs.

Its a valid idea, but how about getting drunk and doing drugs while playing games? There is a generalisation in some "stoner" movies that young cool people do just that.

How about tennis? Or swimming? Reading?

Its just another activity. albeit one that some people die over but still :S
Moe
Moe
1,714 posts
Blacksmith

My study may be invalid due to many factors, the point is video games give you a different option rather then getting drunk and doing drugs.

Video games are doing even more for me, they are my entire future. I am learning programming, with specific attention to programming video games. Not only are video games my future, but they are my past. I started playing at the age of two. And for me its not a different option as I will probably end up playing a lot of video games drunk, but I do see what you mean.
goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

I would be more lettered I suppose, and if I didn't have problems with my legs I would have become an athlete.

SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

WOAH WOAH WOAH! now before anything happens how about we define a 'hardcore gamer'. kthnxbai!

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

A life without video games... that's interesting. Well I think I would be a bit more stupider. Some video games made me smarter, like when I was 4 or so I would play those educational ones. But the more realistic ones have taught me all of the weapons in those games, the physics etc. I still could live without video games though, I spend most of the time on the computer anyway.

eatmydust166
eatmydust166
923 posts
Peasant

I love videogames, but I think the world would be way smarter and the world would be getting more done. But crime rates would go up due to EXTREME boredom. Notice the EXTREME!!!!!!!!

pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

I love playing video games in my free time one weekends and week days when there are no tests to study for and when all my homework is done, but it they never existed, obviously my grades would be so much better, but I would be so bored... And probably die/kill myself due to all of the stress and depression I would be going through, since gaming is kind of a stress reliever (except for the Call of Duty series...) and when I'm feeling down I usually forget about it after a gaming session.

Showing 16-30 of 92