ForumsThe Tavernlife without videogames

92 18413
Sidenay
Sidenay
10 posts
Farmer

did you never have thought Where would we be if from now on you will never play a sigle videogame ever again!!??

• 92 Replies
XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

i would be a BOSS skater. video games are the reason i didn't start skating till i was 14 and found out that videogames are not the greatest thing in the world and that i need something better in my free time. Now i just play everyonce in a while

chang
chang
846 posts
Nomad

Well I probably wouldn't be in the bad of shape...but it would still sort of suck. I mean I guess I would really have to get into airsoft and paintball because I wouldn't have much else to do with my spare time then.
I already enjoy airsoft on occasion as it is but...still.....

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

If I didn't play any more video games, I'd still be browsing the internet. Aside from that, I'd have more time to read, write, draw, think and play sports.

I find the idea of committing suicide due to the lack of video games to be ludicrous.

kingjac11
kingjac11
2,597 posts
Nomad

I would live.but life would be boring

EmptyHead
EmptyHead
14 posts
Nomad

then 50% more guys could possibly get laid

Sidenay
Sidenay
10 posts
Farmer

bored bored BORED!!!!

Blackwolves990
Blackwolves990
331 posts
Shepherd

i think, i'm outside and i play with my friend

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

If we never could play videogames ever again, we would probably be in a communist controlled government ruled by the super dictator and his appointed continental dictator's council. Or in a parallel universe mirrored by what we percieve as the true dimension with video games being a figment of the one's imagination which would only be an abstract concept in the unimaginable pool of thought bridging the known/ unknown universes
...I should be a philosopher...

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

I just noticed the spelling mistake in the title.

But seriously, I'm okay with video games being nonexistent but computer games? NO WAY. This site wouldn't even exist.

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

I would of probably be a 15 year old super rich and smart scientist. Studying all day. Working for the good of humanity.

Good we have video games.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

@Joe96

Why automatically communist?

@1337Player

Video games are computer games. The consoles technically are computers. Desktop computer games are still played with video screens, which make them video games.

BackFlip
BackFlip
138 posts
Nomad

life without video games would be very boring but we would probly be out playing more sports and stuff

Secretmapper
Secretmapper
1,747 posts
Nomad

did you never have thought Where would we be if from now on you will never play a sigle videogame ever again!!??

This is impossible, since people would just make another videogame.

Well, atleast people make another forms of entertainments
jordanx120
jordanx120
43 posts
Nomad

there is no way i could do this!

Kellinger
Kellinger
158 posts
Nomad

people would most likly use their imaginations and do something else if there wasn't video games. remember that at one point there wasn't any video games.

Showing 31-45 of 92