ForumsThe Tavernlife without videogames

92 18417
Sidenay
Sidenay
10 posts
Farmer

did you never have thought Where would we be if from now on you will never play a sigle videogame ever again!!??

• 92 Replies
iko
iko
161 posts
Nomad

I'd probably read more books, but i wouldn't get annoying farmville updates anymore, so i guess there is something good about it

fighter23
fighter23
395 posts
Nomad

It won't be the end of the world but I would probably play outside and read more. Also does that mean no Internet because it would be harder to do things like projects for school... and then I have to go to the liberary. D:

Keyara
Keyara
370 posts
Nomad

I'd be okay without them. There is a lot of other stuff I do anyway. I have books to read, a trumpet to play, 90% of my time is taken up by something else anyhow. Drawing, legos, my cat, hiking, camping, music.......... cars, board games, 20 questions, I-spy, cloud watching, fishing, climbing trees, bird watching.... ect. ect. ect.

Also does that mean no Internet because it would be harder to do things like projects for school... and then I have to go to the liberary.

Well, the Internet isn't a video game in itself so, I think we can keep it. Just no games on the Internet then, it could only be used for research and the like.
Yodadude53
Yodadude53
1,495 posts
Nomad

I would be okay, but I would be a little more bored at times. I do find reading pretty entertaining. I have sports to play, and school takes up a lot of time anyways, so I wouldn't die.

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

I think it would be impossible to have NO videogames, even if they banned them, there would still be people having video games and playing them.
But if it all of the sudden dissapears, never agian to be created, I think I wouldn't be bored or sad.

GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
523 posts
Nomad

I probably could survive without video games. I could do a lot of other things like watch Youtube videos, post on the Armor Games forum, listen to music, draw, and watch TV.

auggy2627liveca
auggy2627liveca
347 posts
Shepherd

Life would be pretty bad without video games, I know you could still watch t.v and post on here, but I really enjoy playing COD and other games.

SilvrDrakon
SilvrDrakon
28 posts
Shepherd

It would be alot better... i wouldnt be corrupt with many things and i would think clearly about everything.

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Tuh, has the OP even considered medieval life? What do ya think people did when they got home back then? Go on the ol' Xbox?

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

It would be very boring and I would watch alot of tv and read and do hw

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

My life would be exactly the same as it is now. I'm one of the only people left in this society who neither goes out in the real world often nor plays video games.

Yodadude53
Yodadude53
1,495 posts
Nomad

I tend to post a lot on the video game forum here, so I guess I would be a little less active on here.

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

I would probably watch tv or go on the internet :P
Something would be missing though o_O

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

Tuh, has the OP even considered medieval life? What do ya think people did when they got home back then? Go on the ol' Xbox?

Instead they spent all their time worrying about god, I would not like that life -_-.
My life would be exactly the same as it is now. I'm one of the only people left in this society who neither goes out in the real world often nor plays video games.

So what do you do? Watch T.V., eat, and go on the forums?
CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

I could live without video games (I basically do) bit not the Internet. I need that thing.
Wait video games as in xbox or as in any virtual gaming?

Showing 61-75 of 92