ForumsThe Tavernlife without videogames

92 18416
Sidenay
Sidenay
10 posts
Farmer

did you never have thought Where would we be if from now on you will never play a sigle videogame ever again!!??

• 92 Replies
BenTheBozer
BenTheBozer
815 posts
Nomad

Well I would be doing more homework lol no way, Video games help reduce teen pregnancies and drug use. If there were no video games I could see myself doing drugs.

Sidenay
Sidenay
10 posts
Farmer

BenTheBozer way to go!!!

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

This seems like more of a tavern topic really. I'm also guessing English isn't your first language.

What would I do without another video game? Probably read and watch tv more or switch to board games.

MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

eh, I think I would spend copious amounts of time reading. well, more time than I do now for sure, since reading and gaming are basically my only two non-social activities outside of activities with my family.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

I would be on Armor- Armor, just armor. I'd also read a lot more.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,585 posts
Duke

Horrible. Horrible. .... Though I could live without it. But internet... NO!!!

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Meh, I read a lot I think, maybe play some boardgames. I love videogames I just don't get to play them that often so I think I would survive.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

Video games help reduce teen pregnancies and drug use

I would love to see a source claiming this correct, wouldn't you guys?

If there was life without videogames, meaning Millard Fillmore didn't send Commodore Perry to Japan to force them to reopen trade with foreigners, then we basically would have no idea what videogames are, thus no need for them. We would have different ways of entertainment. We would still have music, boardgames, and sports, not to mention increased social activity between your peers.

Then the second argument. This can pertain to ANY invention: if we didn't have it now, we would have it later.
AnaLoGMunKy
AnaLoGMunKy
1,573 posts
Blacksmith

[quote]Video games help reduce teen pregnancies and drug use

I would love to see a source claiming this correct, wouldn't you guys?[/quote]

Yep... that would be a turnout for the books.

I would actually be famous and have loads of money because I would do nothing but make music and get myself out there.
halogunner
halogunner
807 posts
Nomad

my life would have no meaning

Sidenay
Sidenay
10 posts
Farmer

[quote]If there was life without videogames, meaning Millard Fillmore didn't send Commodore Perry to Japan to force them to reopen trade with foreigners, then we basically would have no idea what videogames are, thus no need for them. We would have different ways of entertainment. We would still have music, boardgames, and sports, not to mention increased social activity between your peers

i mean FROM NOW ON!! not if V_G were not invented!!! those are 2 diferent things!

wolf1991
wolf1991
3,437 posts
Farmer

Eh...I could live. This is why I have an extensive collection of over 150 paperbacks.

SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

Eh...I could live. This is why I have an extensive collection of over 150 paperbacks.

O_O

I would be an EXTREMELY boring person, and who knows at 1 point ( few years back) BG's helped meh get out of depression :O.
BenTheBozer
BenTheBozer
815 posts
Nomad

I would love to see a source claiming this correct, wouldn't you guys?

Ok let's take my friends for example there hardcore gamers like myself I know for a fact that neither of them have had sex and there both in there prime years to be sexually active, and I know for a fact that neither of them have touched a illeagle drug of any sort, I would use myself but I'm sexually active but I have never touched drugs.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

That is neither a reliable source, nor an officially conducted study. As such, your claim is invalid.

Showing 1-15 of 92