ForumsThe Tavernlife without videogames

92 18410
Sidenay
Sidenay
10 posts
Farmer

did you never have thought Where would we be if from now on you will never play a sigle videogame ever again!!??

• 92 Replies
xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

It would rock since you still could play Skyrim since it is not a video game. It is a way of life.
Just kidding. I would like it without games. You would see a lot more faces outside school. But if this happened Internet must be deleted to and no one remembered games and Internet.

dric454
dric454
68 posts
Nomad

If Video Game Never Existed The World Will Be In Boring State..Video Game Have Many Purposes And Advatages

1.Relieves Stress
2.Remove The Boredness
3.Fun Fun Fun!!
4.Most People Use Video Game To Make More Friends! Like Armorgames!
5.New Generation Kids Would Not Be Interested On Computers..Because When I Was A Kid,,I Just Wanted To Learn How To Use Computers So That I Can Play Games!! hehehe

>=)

KeenuTehUneek
KeenuTehUneek
91 posts
Nomad

If my lifetime was completely free of video-games, and I never knew about it ever, then I don't think I would mind.
There's plenty of other things to do.

However, if I already experienced video-games before and was banned from it for eternity, it would take a while to get used to.
Addictions. Hmm.

EXTREAMgamer2000
EXTREAMgamer2000
45 posts
Nomad

id die there is no life with out video games

Valks
Valks
262 posts
Nomad

Try visiting Cuba. After all, they aren't allowed by the government to have electricity; which means no TV, video games, internet, or even lights!

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

So what do you do? Watch T.V., eat, and go on the forums?

I don't watch that much TV anymore, and I'm not a big eater. I don't spend too much time on the forums anymore either because it's starting to feel like Utah.

So, according to your logic, I don't do anything for most of the day.
Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

I'd probably become a social butterfly and not be seen as the creepy quiet kid that you have to have an actual conversation with to see that he's not really creepy, he's just really quiet and chilled.

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

Try visiting Cuba. After all, they aren't allowed by the government to have electricity; which means no TV, video games, internet, or even lights!

I think you got Cuba mixed up with some other country, from what I can see, the cubans have electricity.
eddyalex
eddyalex
307 posts
Nomad

I only have a DSi so i could probably live without them LOL...

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

i would do origami then.

RikJimmy00
RikJimmy00
240 posts
Nomad

really difficult but sometime this will be replaced and new entertaining things will appear

IceClaw247
IceClaw247
843 posts
Jester

I think it would make the world a much happier and better place, lots of you would not agree on this with me, but if you think about it; it would no influence violence or any act of crime.

daniel5533
daniel5533
160 posts
Nomad

i would be ok
if armorgames went away that would be another thing

-GC

Showing 76-88 of 92