ForumsThe TavernMillion Dollar Button

180 26238
SubZero131
SubZero131
598 posts
Nomad

If you had a button that gave you One Million Dollars at the expense of one random human life every time you pressed it, how many times would you press it?

I figure this will show human greed. You become richer by the press, but also destroy someone elses life. Not to mention there family and loved ones.

How many times would i press it? hehehehe...

All of this is hypothetical so no ones going ask you how you got rich.

• 180 Replies
Maks8
Maks8
114 posts
Nomad

I wouldn't need the money plus I wouldn't kill someone even for a million dollars.

divy1324
divy1324
433 posts
Nomad

The guilt would haunt me horribly if I had killed a person. I would regret it awfully too

latpasko
latpasko
295 posts
Nomad

I'll press it once... then again and again until all my fingers are broken.

latpasko
latpasko
295 posts
Nomad

and also, i have killed a guy once, it aint that bad...

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

its an ethik question. are we so greedy that we want to kill someone only to get rich? i earn it slowly before i kill someone.

aamer13
aamer13
2,568 posts
Nomad

well there about 6billion and more people so 59999999.5 time .5 cause i would like to see a half person

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

well there about 6billion and more people so 59999999.5 time .5 cause i would like to see a half person

How would you "half-press" a button? Also, there is more than 1 way to make a "half" person.
notinthepie3
notinthepie3
655 posts
Nomad

I would never press it. Ever. What if the random person was my mom or dad or friend or something!!! I would feel terrible. I would probably end of committing suicide, then the million dollars would be worthless. So kids, don't press buttons that kill random people. :P

LEAPretard
LEAPretard
1,328 posts
Nomad

id press it, theres always the chance of the victim being rebecca black or justin beiber.

notinthepie3
notinthepie3
655 posts
Nomad

I shall press it over 9000 times!!! :P

"Vegeta, what does the scouter say about the random death rate?"
"Its... IT'S... IT"S OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"O wow that sux for them... hahahaha :P "
"NAPPA!!"
*Press*
"Hey... where'd ya go??"
sk8ertrevor99
sk8ertrevor99
57 posts
Shepherd

i would only press it if there was a person close to me that needed a sergery or i had to pay bills i would be so sad for pressing it though i would press it once then destroy it.

Drunkun
Drunkun
59 posts
Nomad

Well. Since chimpanzees are our ancestors, I would press it about 9000 times and kill all of the chimpanzees. (Hypothetical.)

loco5
loco5
16,287 posts
Peasant

Well. Since chimpanzees are our ancestors, I would press it about 9000 times and kill all of the chimpanzees. (Hypothetical.)

chimpanzee =/= human

we already evolved into a different species in case you didn't know
aamer13
aamer13
2,568 posts
Nomad

How would you "half-press" a button? Also, there is more than 1 way to make a "half" person.
id cut the button in half and get half a million $ and half a person dead and watdo u mean more than one way
CommanderPaladin
CommanderPaladin
1,531 posts
Nomad

half a person dead

One half dead person = one full zombie
You've just made it worse.
Showing 151-165 of 180