ForumsThe TavernMillion Dollar Button

180 26237
SubZero131
SubZero131
598 posts
Nomad

If you had a button that gave you One Million Dollars at the expense of one random human life every time you pressed it, how many times would you press it?

I figure this will show human greed. You become richer by the press, but also destroy someone elses life. Not to mention there family and loved ones.

How many times would i press it? hehehehe...

All of this is hypothetical so no ones going ask you how you got rich.

• 180 Replies
Kamelonu
Kamelonu
78 posts
Nomad

I think i would press at first, and then realize i just ended somebodys life. They probaly had a family, and could be doing something amazing, and then i crush their hopes and dreams, ruin their family's lives, and i would go to hell for my greed.

Jetcord
Jetcord
825 posts
Nomad

YES! someone else pressed it! I change my answer to the same as locoace3

caffeine101
caffeine101
87 posts
Nomad

yeah... I would not push it, what fun is it to get money out of thin air. thats like playing the... lottery

I rather earn my living. makes life a little bit more interesting.

PercyRules
PercyRules
40 posts
Nomad

I would not press it it goes against what i belive in.

deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

The comic strip that Milos posted made me ROTFLMAO. Back on topic I wouldn't want to press it but the urge is to tempting. A million dollars for the death of a random guy sounds like a fair deal to me, but someting in me would tell me this is wrong. So I would ask the guy offering for some time, but if he throws in another hundred million the process would go much quicker if you know what I mean :P.

SILENCEikillu91138
SILENCEikillu91138
38 posts
Nomad

press it until the whole freaking world is dead! > > >

jk lol i would prss it 1 time a million dollars goes a long ways and its only 1 persons life.

mojo72595
mojo72595
165 posts
Nomad

#1 you got this from that movie "the button" or something like that :P
But anyways, i dont really care about the death of other people because in my opinion, most people are A-holes. Whenever i try to help someone, they act like morons so whatever. I would press the button over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

slayguy8
slayguy8
718 posts
Peasant

sorry to say i will press it 3 times...

Zydrate
Zydrate
383 posts
Farmer

A couple times. It's all I need to fix my ****ty life.

The only human life I care about is my mother's. One person out of billions. If -she- died, I'd call bull**** and ask for a refund.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

No one got my movie reference... D:

And I'm genuinely surprised most of you would press it. Of course, its a hypothetical situation. It it would real, I'd doubt that too many of you would press it. And if you would, your a monster.>

BlackVortex
BlackVortex
1,360 posts
Nomad

Id press it 100/150 times depending how i feel at the time.

sk8brder246
sk8brder246
740 posts
Nomad

i would press it every time i spent all the money i had. it hypothetical so idgaf

sk8brder246
sk8brder246
740 posts
Nomad

oh yea and BTW isnt that from a movie i think it is anyways that would be tight if you pressed it and kiled someone like a serial killer but that probably wouldnt happen

cmb2kool
cmb2kool
378 posts
Nomad

Well i wouldn't press that button. It just shows greed and makes you a bad person.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Really Mav? I'm surprised most of you wouldn't press it. In fact, everyone who would press it is either a nub, or me :3

If someone I loved died I'd probably kill myself >_>

Showing 31-45 of 180