The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesGeneral Exit Path 1&2 Discussion

2838 803893
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Welcome all Exit Pathers! This is a designated topic to have all types of convos about Exit Path. One of the purposes of this topic is to keep all conversational-type comments away from the game comments and have them here.

Pass the word around!

Thanks guys

• 2,838 Replies
kibbers
kibbers
19 posts
Nomad

i love this game in general! Although every level is mad hard. But I can't really say which one is the hardest level....

jackoo8080
jackoo8080
452 posts
Nomad

Although every level is mad hard
I'm guessing your pretty new at this game. . You should go on youtube and go to mithrauko's channel and learn some new tricks, there are other channels which you can watch aswell.
G33KOfISuxAtExitPath
G33KOfISuxAtExitPath
44 posts
Blacksmith

[/quote]mithrauko's channel

i agree.The most epic exitpath player ever to me lol
Even serville can`t beat mith in secret tricks although his W/L ratio is about 87%

jackoo8080
jackoo8080
452 posts
Nomad

i agree.The most epic exitpath player ever to me lol
Even serville can`t beat mith in secret tricks although his W/L ratio is about 87%
Not all of the videos he uploaded is him playing. Sometimes, you can see who is playing by his discrpition. It will say something like This tech was made famous by: &quoterson who was playing here." Mithrauko is Nontropp0 though.
Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

Well I just checked John's site. No news about exit Path 2 there. Have any of you guys heard anything about it? I mean he said that the beta invites would be released about a week after that last update on it on May 4th, May 21st now.

jackoo8080
jackoo8080
452 posts
Nomad

I mean he said that the beta invites would be released about a week after that last update on it on May 4th, May 21st now.
Idk, but I heard that the latest it's going to come out is June.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

mithrauko's channel

i agree.The most epic exitpath player ever to me

If you go to TroppO's profile, you can see that I trained him and whatnot.
I mean he said that the beta invites would be released about a week after that last update on it on May 4th, May 21st now.

Not sure.
NontroppO
NontroppO
366 posts
Nomad

Hi, well to point out some ideas.

I thinked, tuned and played the techs in every single video besides the ones labeled "Faithpath" those videos were kindly gived to me for Faithpath.

The "this tech was made famous by" sentece regards to the players that made famous some specific technique (showed in the video). I opened a forum topic for that only purpose months ago and i talked to good and old players as well (to relate the tech to the right player), of course is kinda hard to tell with precision but was done anyways.

I put that train line there with the sense of pressure train the most. Not like i learned the tricks or so; is classic this feeling "i always play good, i dont know why im failing now" (when u play agains good players) so in any sport is a really good thing to have the chance of play against good players frecuently.

The players i learned the most tricks were Serville (youtube), Zero (got the chance to play with him many times, so i just ask or pay attention to what he was doing) and madasa (i met him before the preceding ones i guess, and was the jump to another exit path world, full of possibilities)

And the players with whom i (lets say) competed or colaborated to get new tricks were Matrix, Faithpath and Darwin (maybe im missing someone) sorry was long ago.

Now some last things.

The real joy (for me at least) was to build perfect techs to race, and like other sports always gonna be players trying to get stuff out of the ordinary way to play. Is not about ppl getting piss off about other players double jumping if not about the extraordinary way they play. The good thing about exit path imho is that flow and double jump are simple elements to work with.

In a game like exit path 1 sec is a lot, so the times some ppl claim to achive in some levels are imho 70% wrong and is obvious they are.

Well cya and good race everyone

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

And the players with whom i (lets say) competed or colaborated to get new tricks were Matrix, Faithpath and Darwin (maybe im missing someone) sorry was long ago.

Cero was in there too. I haven't seen him in a long time.
John
John
344 posts
Nomad

From confusion I read about 5-6 pages ago, when I say wall jumping I mean "sliding down a wall and then jumping off it" which was never in Exit Path 1. I think you guys are reading it as, "no jumping again after hitting a block".

There IS double jumping and now slip-jumping, which is running off a platform and getting a second jump from never claiming your first jump. There will be PLENTY of ways to optimize runs in this game.

John
John
344 posts
Nomad

And I still haven't sent out Beta emails, I'm trying to get as much done as possible before sending emails.

jackoo8080
jackoo8080
452 posts
Nomad

And I still haven't sent out Beta emails
That answers your question GhostOfMatrix, too bad I didn't sign up for the Beta though .
artemishunt0
artemishunt0
185 posts
Nomad

I singed up for the beta about 3 times ... :P

artemishunt0
artemishunt0
185 posts
Nomad

Hey john will there be enemies that try to stop you from getting out?

John
John
344 posts
Nomad

I'm actually online for the next three hours, I'll be around here to answer any questions you guys have.

Showing 1366-1380 of 2838