ForumsGamesWhich is better armor mayhem or Raze

71 18614
MrTed
MrTed
13 posts
Nomad

Raze is way better I think. The only thing witch is better on armor mayhem is the way you can buy armor. I hate the fact that you have to by guns also Raze has better graphics, beter gameplay and better story/missions but I do like the stealing computer date game mode on armor mayhem.

• 71 Replies
Beeste
Beeste
2 posts
Nomad

I like the guns in Raze and how you can change your gear for quick matches but armor mayhem is fun, i find it to have better graphics and the ai wont snipe you with rockets to a point its impossible. I dont like how your stuck with red armor (Green spartan FTW!) and you cant change your name (or i havent found out how to)

cendari
cendari
53 posts
Nomad

hmm theres things i like about both but i like raze and armor mayham about even i like the whole buying armor but also like MrTed said i dont like buying guns if your going to make us have to buy guns make other stuff to buy not just guns

jroyster22
jroyster22
756 posts
Peasant

Armor Mayhem is an epic game! There's things to like about both games if you ask me. Tough and good question!

kingjac10
kingjac10
243 posts
Nomad

I like Raze better because of the missions and weapons.Armor mayhem is still great

FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

auch, this is a tough c´question to answer...I like both, but I say that Raze is better,sice you can customize your character more.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

Hmmm... it is a hard decision. I like Armor Mayhem missions but I prefer Raze guns and graphics. I don't now what to say but I think Raze is better

Louissi
Louissi
66 posts
Peasant

As the author of Armor Mayhem, I have to say that both games are different in visual style and game modes. I think its useless to make comparisons. Both games are awesome.

We all try to do the same thing: entertain.
It is not a war between games. Well, thats my point of view.

MrTed
MrTed
13 posts
Nomad

Good piont they are both kind of diffrent styles. Armor Mayhem will be better if more customizeation and you didn't have to buy guns. Both would be epic if they had muiltplayer.

Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,421 posts
Nomad

Armor Mayhem would be so much better if you could change your name,'change your colour, and mapmaking was easier.

DimaPaper
DimaPaper
55 posts
Nomad

LOL, just no entered to the community to create this topic. )))
Let's write, how many votes have each game.
My vote to AM, due MapEditor.
6/4, leads Raze

FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

Now when AM has got map editor (well it had when I posted my earlier comment, but I havnt knew that yet), I have to say that AM is beyyet, since you can make maps, and I like that!And since you can also play maps done by other people,its pretty much unlimited maps

CrasyMonky
CrasyMonky
2 posts
Nomad

armor mayhem is better in my opinion because it looks more cartoony and lags lot less

DimaPaper
DimaPaper
55 posts
Nomad

5/6, leads AM.
If you could add a multiplayer... you know... both it would be AWESOME!

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Both are too awesome for me to decide between them.

tangramfool
tangramfool
128 posts
Peasant

I think if you combined elements of both games it would make it even EPICER!!!
But for the record i prefer armor mayhem.

Showing 1-15 of 71